Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Therapeutic community Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Therapeutic community related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Therapeutic community specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Therapeutic community Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Therapeutic community improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 742 standard requirements:
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How do you manage and improve your Therapeutic community work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Therapeutic community techniques
- Can Therapeutic community be learned?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- How do we keep improving Therapeutic community?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Therapeutic community book in PDF containing 742 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Therapeutic community self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Therapeutic community Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Therapeutic community areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Therapeutic community Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Therapeutic community projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Therapeutic community Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Therapeutic community project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Therapeutic community project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Schedule Management Plan: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Therapeutic community project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Therapeutic community project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Therapeutic community project managers, available to handle such a large Therapeutic community project?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
Step-by-step and complete Therapeutic community Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Therapeutic community project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Therapeutic community project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Therapeutic community project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Therapeutic community project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Therapeutic community project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Therapeutic community project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Therapeutic community project with this in-depth Therapeutic community Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Therapeutic community projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Therapeutic community and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Therapeutic community investments work better.
This Therapeutic community All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.