Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Therapeutic community Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Therapeutic community related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Therapeutic community specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Therapeutic community Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Therapeutic community improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- How will your organization measure success?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How do we maintain Therapeutic community’s Integrity?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Therapeutic community objectives?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Therapeutic community strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Therapeutic community services/products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Therapeutic community book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Therapeutic community self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Therapeutic community Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Therapeutic community areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Therapeutic community Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Therapeutic community projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Therapeutic community Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Therapeutic community project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Therapeutic community project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Therapeutic community project stage?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Therapeutic community project outputs?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subTherapeutic community project going to affect another?
Step-by-step and complete Therapeutic community Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Therapeutic community project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Therapeutic community project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Therapeutic community project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Therapeutic community project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Therapeutic community project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Therapeutic community project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Therapeutic community project with this in-depth Therapeutic community Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Therapeutic community projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Therapeutic community and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Therapeutic community investments work better.
This Therapeutic community All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.