Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Think tank Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Think tank related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Think tank specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Think tank Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Think tank improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Think tank Management?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Think tank strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What would happen if Think tank weren’t done?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Think tank results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Think tank book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Think tank self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Think tank Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Think tank areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Think tank Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Think tank projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Think tank Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Think tank project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: If the Think tank project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Think tank project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Procurement Audit: Are the rules for automatic payment in computer programs approved by management prior to implementation?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Think tank project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Think tank project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Think tank project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Think tank Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Think tank project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Think tank project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Think tank project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Think tank project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Think tank project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Think tank project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Think tank project with this in-depth Think tank Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Think tank projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Think tank and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Think tank investments work better.
This Think tank All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.