Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ThinkPad Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ThinkPad related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ThinkPad specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ThinkPad Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ThinkPad improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we maintain ThinkPad’s Integrity?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How is the value delivered by ThinkPad being measured?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Are team charters developed?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What are the basics of ThinkPad fraud?
- What are specific ThinkPad Rules to follow?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and ThinkPad shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ThinkPad book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ThinkPad self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ThinkPad Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ThinkPad areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ThinkPad Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ThinkPad projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ThinkPad Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ThinkPad project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform their duties effectively?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the ThinkPad project?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the ThinkPad project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this ThinkPad project?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the ThinkPad project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
Step-by-step and complete ThinkPad Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ThinkPad project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ThinkPad project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ThinkPad project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ThinkPad project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ThinkPad project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ThinkPad project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ThinkPad project with this in-depth ThinkPad Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ThinkPad projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ThinkPad and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ThinkPad investments work better.
This ThinkPad All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.