Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ThoughtSpot Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ThoughtSpot related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ThoughtSpot specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ThoughtSpot Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ThoughtSpot improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect ThoughtSpot workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What are the challenges?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How to deal with ThoughtSpot Changes?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a ThoughtSpot project?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ThoughtSpot values?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ThoughtSpot book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ThoughtSpot self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ThoughtSpot Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ThoughtSpot areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ThoughtSpot Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ThoughtSpot projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ThoughtSpot Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ThoughtSpot project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do managers and team members provide helpful suggestions during review meetings?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of ThoughtSpot project management life cycle?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the ThoughtSpot project been reassigned to other units or ThoughtSpot projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this ThoughtSpot project if it is scheduled to start on …?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
Step-by-step and complete ThoughtSpot Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ThoughtSpot project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ThoughtSpot project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ThoughtSpot project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ThoughtSpot project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ThoughtSpot project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ThoughtSpot project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ThoughtSpot project with this in-depth ThoughtSpot Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ThoughtSpot projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ThoughtSpot and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ThoughtSpot investments work better.
This ThoughtSpot All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.