Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Through-Silicon Vias Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Through-Silicon Vias related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Through-Silicon Vias specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Through-Silicon Vias Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Through-Silicon Vias improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Are accountability and ownership for Through-Silicon Vias clearly defined?
- Is Through-Silicon Vias dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How do we Identify specific Through-Silicon Vias investment and emerging trends?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Do we have past Through-Silicon Vias Successes?
- Does the Through-Silicon Vias performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is measured?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Through-Silicon Vias book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Through-Silicon Vias self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Through-Silicon Vias Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Through-Silicon Vias areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Through-Silicon Vias Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Through-Silicon Vias projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Through-Silicon Vias Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Through-Silicon Vias project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Through-Silicon Vias project manager a PMP (Certified Through-Silicon Vias project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Through-Silicon Vias project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Through-Silicon Vias project?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
Step-by-step and complete Through-Silicon Vias Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Through-Silicon Vias project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Through-Silicon Vias project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Through-Silicon Vias project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Through-Silicon Vias project with this in-depth Through-Silicon Vias Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Through-Silicon Vias projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Through-Silicon Vias and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Through-Silicon Vias investments work better.
This Through-Silicon Vias All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.