What is involved in Economic development
Find out what the related areas are that Economic development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Economic development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Economic development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Economic development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Economic development related domains to cover and 119 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Economic development, Environmental economics, Sustainable development, International Economic Development Council, Workforce development, Financial economics, Natural resource economics, Economic growth, Financial deepening, organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Real estate, Criticism of capitalism, American Dream, Small business, Culture of capitalism, Economic history, Academic perspectives on capitalism, Free market, Pearson Education, Lists of countries and territories, Poverty rate, Competitive advantage, Schools of economic thought, Regional science, Economic bubble, JEL classification codes, Amartya Sen, Lists by country, Opportunity management, South Korea, Ecological economics, Kemal Kurdas, Service economy, Primary education, Law and economics, Gross national product, Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index, Managerial economics, Market failure, Global Value Chain, Developing country, Computational economics, Outline of economics, Wage labour, Post-scarcity economy, National Diet Library, Social venture capital, Library of Congress Control Number:
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Pilot Economic development goals and separate what are the business goals Economic development is aiming to achieve.
– When a Economic development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What business benefits will Economic development goals deliver if achieved?
– What are internal and external Economic development relations?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Examine Environmental economics visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Environmental economics skills.
– Is there a Economic development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Economic development moving forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Economic development project?
Sustainable development Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Sustainable development management and display thorough understanding of the Sustainable development process.
– How important is Economic development to the user organizations mission?
– What is our Economic development Strategy?
– What is Effective Economic development?
International Economic Development Council Critical Criteria:
Accumulate International Economic Development Council failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding International Economic Development Council.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Economic development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do Economic development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Workforce development Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Workforce development issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Economic development processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Economic development?
– What is the source of the strategies for Economic development strengthening and reform?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Categorize Financial economics leadership and catalog what business benefits will Financial economics goals deliver if achieved.
– Is the Economic development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Economic development been identified and analyzed?
– How will you know that the Economic development project has been successful?
Natural resource economics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Natural resource economics outcomes and improve Natural resource economics service perception.
– How can skill-level changes improve Economic development?
Economic growth Critical Criteria:
Look at Economic growth tasks and gather Economic growth models .
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Economic development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– To what extent does management recognize Economic development as a tool to increase the results?
– Why are Economic development skills important?
Financial deepening Critical Criteria:
Consult on Financial deepening tactics and slay a dragon.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Economic development project?
– Do we monitor the Economic development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are we Assessing Economic development and Risk?
organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Critical Criteria:
Depict organization for Economic Co-operation and Development engagements and budget for organization for Economic Co-operation and Development challenges.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Economic development processes?
– What are all of our Economic development domains and what do they do?
– How can you measure Economic development in a systematic way?
Real estate Critical Criteria:
Pilot Real estate visions and research ways can we become the Real estate company that would put us out of business.
– Is maximizing Economic development protection the same as minimizing Economic development loss?
Criticism of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Coach on Criticism of capitalism leadership and sort Criticism of capitalism activities.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Economic development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Economic development project manager?
American Dream Critical Criteria:
Categorize American Dream management and know what your objective is.
– Consider your own Economic development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can you negotiate Economic development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Will the Collapse of the American Dream Lead to a Decline in Ethical Business Behaviour?
Small business Critical Criteria:
Design Small business strategies and work towards be a leading Small business expert.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Economic development is underway?
– How could FCC rules be changed to make it easier for small businesses to participate in the Internet of Things?
– Why should we adopt a Economic development framework?
Culture of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Culture of capitalism risks and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Economic development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Supporting Economic development documentation required?
Economic history Critical Criteria:
Grade Economic history projects and point out improvements in Economic history.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Economic development process?
– What vendors make products that address the Economic development needs?
– What are specific Economic development Rules to follow?
Academic perspectives on capitalism Critical Criteria:
Model after Academic perspectives on capitalism adoptions and devote time assessing Academic perspectives on capitalism and its risk.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Economic development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Think about the functions involved in your Economic development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Free market goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Free market.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Economic development in a volatile global economy?
– How can we improve Economic development?
Pearson Education Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Pearson Education risks and learn.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Economic development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Economic development?
– Who sets the Economic development standards?
Lists of countries and territories Critical Criteria:
Categorize Lists of countries and territories projects and adjust implementation of Lists of countries and territories.
– Among the Economic development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is our formula for success in Economic development ?
– How is the value delivered by Economic development being measured?
Poverty rate Critical Criteria:
Judge Poverty rate leadership and drive action.
– Think of your Economic development project. what are the main functions?
– Which Economic development goals are the most important?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Frame Competitive advantage tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Competitive advantage skills.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Economic development with what users do day-to-day?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Economic development effort?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Schools of economic thought Critical Criteria:
Use past Schools of economic thought visions and research ways can we become the Schools of economic thought company that would put us out of business.
– Do the Economic development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Comparing Economic development approaches/solutions?
Regional science Critical Criteria:
Consult on Regional science outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Regional science.
– Are there recognized Economic development problems?
Economic bubble Critical Criteria:
Grasp Economic bubble adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Economic bubble goal is.
– Will Economic development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Economic development Management?
JEL classification codes Critical Criteria:
Group JEL classification codes engagements and catalog what business benefits will JEL classification codes goals deliver if achieved.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Economic development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Economic development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the business goals Economic development is aiming to achieve?
Amartya Sen Critical Criteria:
Look at Amartya Sen strategies and report on setting up Amartya Sen without losing ground.
– Is the scope of Economic development defined?
Lists by country Critical Criteria:
Sort Lists by country projects and budget for Lists by country challenges.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Economic development?
– What are the short and long-term Economic development goals?
Opportunity management Critical Criteria:
Mix Opportunity management quality and find out what it really means.
– Is Economic development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Economic development?
South Korea Critical Criteria:
Prioritize South Korea outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing South Korea and constraints.
– Does Economic development analysis show the relationships among important Economic development factors?
Ecological economics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Ecological economics leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ecological economics decisions.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Economic development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Economic development process available?
Kemal Kurdas Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Kemal Kurdas adoptions and reduce Kemal Kurdas costs.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Economic development services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Economic development project?
Service economy Critical Criteria:
Use past Service economy quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Service economy decisions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Economic development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Can we do Economic development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Primary education Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Primary education engagements and achieve a single Primary education view and bringing data together.
– How likely is the current Economic development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Economic development activities?
Law and economics Critical Criteria:
Mix Law and economics projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Law and economics.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Economic development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Economic development agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are our needs in relation to Economic development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Gross national product Critical Criteria:
Probe Gross national product planning and oversee implementation of Gross national product.
– What is the purpose of Economic development in relation to the mission?
Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index adoptions and oversee implementation of Basic Rail Transportation Infrastructure Index.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Economic development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How to deal with Economic development Changes?
Managerial economics Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Managerial economics decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Managerial economics strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Economic development?
– Are there Economic development Models?
Market failure Critical Criteria:
Face Market failure tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Market failure.
Global Value Chain Critical Criteria:
Confer over Global Value Chain results and adjust implementation of Global Value Chain.
– How will you measure your Economic development effectiveness?
Developing country Critical Criteria:
Start Developing country projects and probe Developing country strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the Economic development team have a good general understanding of what Economic development is all about?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Economic development, including any consulting or professional services?
Computational economics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Computational economics planning and plan concise Computational economics education.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Economic development opportunities costing us money?
Outline of economics Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Outline of economics tasks and research ways can we become the Outline of economics company that would put us out of business.
– What are the disruptive Economic development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Economic development process?
– Have you identified your Economic development key performance indicators?
Wage labour Critical Criteria:
Rank Wage labour strategies and revise understanding of Wage labour architectures.
– Does our organization need more Economic development education?
Post-scarcity economy Critical Criteria:
Discuss Post-scarcity economy governance and grade techniques for implementing Post-scarcity economy controls.
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze National Diet Library failures and overcome National Diet Library skills and management ineffectiveness.
Social venture capital Critical Criteria:
Rank Social venture capital adoptions and perfect Social venture capital conflict management.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Economic development move?
– Who needs to know about Economic development ?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Adapt Library of Congress Control Number goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Library of Congress Control Number.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Economic development?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Economic development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Economic development External links:
– Chester County Economic Development Council
Incentives | Nebraska Department of Economic Development
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics | US EPA
Sustainable development External links:
[PDF]Business Strategy for Sustainable Development
What does sustainable development – answers.com
Green Marketing Definition and Sustainable Development
International Economic Development Council External links:
International Economic Development Council – Home | Facebook
International Economic Development Council Inc – …
Workforce development External links:
Workforce Development – Pennsylvania Department of …
Financial economics External links:
Review of Financial Economics – Journal – Elsevier
Financial economics (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
What is FINANCIAL ECONOMICS? definition of …
Natural resource economics External links:
Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Natural Resource Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Environmental & Natural Resource Economics
Economic growth External links:
Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction …
economic growth | Britannica.com
Financial deepening External links:
Linkages Between Financial Deepening, Trade …
[PDF]Rethinking Financial Deepening: Stability and Growth – …
Real estate External links:
Abstract of Title in Real Estate – The Balance
Title(s) – best way to hold real estate
http://arctic.org/~dean/sircam/Title(s) – best way to hold real estate.html
American Dream External links:
Pullman Foundation | Keeping the American Dream on Track
Dusty Rhodes, wrestling’s “American Dream,” dies at 69 – CNN
Requiem for the American Dream (2015) – IMDb
Small business External links:
SunTrust – Personal, Mortgage and Small Business Banking
OnDeck – Small Business Loans and Small Business …
AMEX Small Business – American Express
Culture of capitalism External links:
[PDF]Culture Of Capitalism – cravity.solutions
The Culture of Capitalism by Alan Macfarlane – Goodreads
The culture of capitalism (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Economic history External links:
Over 2,000 Years of Economic History in One Chart
The Journal of Economic History on JSTOR
The Journal of Economic History | Cambridge Core
Free market External links:
Free Market Institute | Free Market Institute | TTU
What is a free market? definition and meaning
Pearson Education External links:
Pearson Education – Interactive Flash Cards
Pearson Education Center
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
Digital Technology Solutions for Competitive Advantage | C2
Jane | Your hiring process is your competitive advantage
Schools of economic thought External links:
Schools of Economic Thought Flashcards | Quizlet
Schools of Economic Thought Quiz – By EGaffney
Nine Schools of Economic Thought | Mises Wire
Regional science External links:
Journal of regional science (Journal, magazine) …
Georgia Tech Regional Science Olympiad – 2018 | …
Economic bubble External links:
Tulip Mania: The First Economic Bubble – YouTube
Economic bubble Definition – NASDAQ.com
JEL classification codes External links:
JEL Classification Codes – mruni.eu
JEL Classification Codes – R
Browse JEL Classification Codes :: SSRN
Amartya Sen External links:
Amartya Sen | Indian economist | Britannica.com
Amartya Sen – Google Scholar Citations
The Idea of Justice — Amartya Sen | Harvard University Press
Lists by country External links:
Jay Smith & Associates Scandinavian Price Lists By Country
Opportunity management External links:
iSEEit | Opportunity Management for the B2B Complex Sale
Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute – …
Opportunity Management 101: The New Time Management
South Korea External links:
Holidays and observances in South Korea in 2018
Explore Seongnam, South Korea from our Courtyard Seoul Pangyo, a modern hotel with luxury rooms, contemporary meeting spaces and an ideal Bundang location.
Enjoy untold luxury here in South Korea with a stay at the JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul. Our hotel is ideal for business and leisure visitors alike.
Ecological economics External links:
Recent Ecological Economics Articles – Elsevier
Title, Ecological Economics | DeepDyve
ecological economics | Fort Collins Science Center
Kemal Kurdas External links:
Commemoration Ceremony of Kemal Kurdas – METU
Kemal Kurdas (FinanceMinister) – Pics, Videos, Dating and …
[PDF]25 MAY 2015, MONDAY Time Event Kemal Kurdas …
Service economy External links:
The service economy (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Front matter, The Service Economy
The Rise of the Service Economy – NBER
Primary education External links:
Oral Health in Primary Education | DentaQuest Foundation
Law and economics External links:
Law and economics (Book, 1997) [WorldCat.org]
Law and Economics – Lawrence Economics Blog
Law and Economics. (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Gross national product External links:
Economists use gross national product (GNP) to …
Gross National Product (GNP) – The New York Times
Gross National Product – GNP – Investopedia:gnp
Managerial economics External links:
Managerial economics. (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Managerial Economics, 7/e – Pearson
Managerial Economics – AbeBooks
Market failure External links:
What are the main causes of market failure? – Quora
Market failure | economics | Britannica.com
Economics- Market Failure Flashcards | Quizlet
Global Value Chain External links:
Global Value Chain | The Wine Industry – [email protected]
WTO | Global Value Chain Development Report 2017
Specifically, when activities must be coordinated across geographies, the term global value chain (GVC) is used in the development literature.
Developing country External links:
[PDF]Global Climate Goals and Developing Country …
developing country – Thesaurus.com | Synonyms and …
“Learning From Developing Country Experience: Growth …
Computational economics External links:
Computational Economics | TextBookGo.com
Ebook Computational Economics as PDF Download …
Computational Economics – Springer
Outline of economics External links:
[DOC]Outline of Economics 101 – palomar.edu
https://www2.palomar.edu/users/llee/Outline of Economics 101.doc
Wage labour External links:
Wage Labour and Capital. Chapter 9 – Marxists Internet …
Wage Labour and Capital. Chapter 6 – Marxists Internet …
Post-scarcity economy External links:
Post-Scarcity Economy – TV Tropes
What is the ‘Post-scarcity economy’? – Quora
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Social venture capital External links:
How do Social Venture Capital firms make money? – Quora
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
Library of Congress Control Number – Balboa Press