What is involved in ISO 10993-12
Find out what the related areas are that ISO 10993-12 connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ISO 10993-12 thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ISO 10993-12 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ISO 10993-12 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ISO 10993-12 related domains to cover and 12 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ISO 10993-12, ISO 10993, Biocompatibility, Medical devices:
ISO 10993-12 Critical Criteria:
Recall ISO 10993-12 governance and shift your focus.
– How will you know that the ISO 10993-12 project has been successful?
– How do we Improve ISO 10993-12 service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who needs to know about ISO 10993-12 ?
ISO 10993 Critical Criteria:
Merge ISO 10993 strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for ISO 10993.
– What are the key elements of your ISO 10993-12 performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– For your ISO 10993-12 project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is ISO 10993-12 Required?
Biocompatibility Critical Criteria:
Use past Biocompatibility tactics and handle a jump-start course to Biocompatibility.
– How do mission and objectives affect the ISO 10993-12 processes of our organization?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ISO 10993-12 moving forward?
– How can skill-level changes improve ISO 10993-12?
Medical devices Critical Criteria:
Understand Medical devices management and finalize specific methods for Medical devices acceptance.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for ISO 10993-12 strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does ISO 10993-12 systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How to Secure ISO 10993-12?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ISO 10993-12 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ISO 10993-12 External links:
ISO 10993-12 1996 Sample Preparation – Biocompatibility Hub
ISO 10993 External links:
ISO 10993 Certified Biocompatible Resins | Entec Polymers
Medical Duraglide ISO 10993 – MicroCare
Biocompatibility Testing & ISO 10993 Tests – Pacific BioLabs
Biocompatibility External links:
Biocompatibility Testing Services | NAMSA
Biocompatibility Test Services – Nelson Labs