What is involved in Supply Chain Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Supply Chain Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Supply Chain Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Supply Chain Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Supply Chain Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Supply Chain Performance Management related domains to cover and 125 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Supply Chain Performance Management, Supply chain, 10 + 2, 2013 Savar building collapse, Booz Allen Hamilton, Child labor, Cocoa bean, Corporate social responsibility, Dynamic programming, End user, Environmental sustainability, Extended enterprise, Facilities engineering, Food safety, Information technology management, Management system, Material cost, Natural resource, Organizational culture, Paper mill, Paper recycling, Raw material, Residual value, Strategic sourcing, Supply-Chain Operations Reference, Supply chain management, Third-party logistics provider, Value chain, Vertical integration:
Supply Chain Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Guard Supply Chain Performance Management adoptions and cater for concise Supply Chain Performance Management education.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Supply Chain Performance Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Supply Chain Performance Management project lifecycle?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Supply Chain Performance Management processes?
– Is maximizing Supply Chain Performance Management protection the same as minimizing Supply Chain Performance Management loss?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Deduce Supply chain governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Supply chain projects.
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– Does Supply Chain Integration Mediate the Relationships between Product/Process Strategy and Service Performance?
– How do we measure improved Supply Chain Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can sluggish supply chains be empowered by IoT to make them more transparent and responsive?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do we all define Supply Chain Performance Management in the same way?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
10 + 2 Critical Criteria:
Judge 10 + 2 results and ask questions.
– What is our formula for success in Supply Chain Performance Management ?
– How do we maintain Supply Chain Performance Managements Integrity?
2013 Savar building collapse Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in 2013 Savar building collapse tasks and differentiate in coordinating 2013 Savar building collapse.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Supply Chain Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– To what extent does management recognize Supply Chain Performance Management as a tool to increase the results?
Booz Allen Hamilton Critical Criteria:
Track Booz Allen Hamilton governance and shift your focus.
– Think about the people you identified for your Supply Chain Performance Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Supply Chain Performance Management. How do we gain traction?
Child labor Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Child labor management and shift your focus.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Supply Chain Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What about Supply Chain Performance Management Analysis of results?
Cocoa bean Critical Criteria:
Generalize Cocoa bean results and find out what it really means.
– When a Supply Chain Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the barriers to increased Supply Chain Performance Management production?
– How is the value delivered by Supply Chain Performance Management being measured?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Corporate social responsibility planning and devise Corporate social responsibility key steps.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Supply Chain Performance Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
Dynamic programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Dynamic programming goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Dynamic programming.
– what is the best design framework for Supply Chain Performance Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the short and long-term Supply Chain Performance Management goals?
End user Critical Criteria:
Dissect End user results and summarize a clear End user focus.
– In the case of a Supply Chain Performance Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Supply Chain Performance Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Supply Chain Performance Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Supply Chain Performance Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the calibration lab or calibration contractor provide the end user notification of any out of tolerance conditions?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– From the end users eyes, is it possible for the change to have a major impact on services if problems occur?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– Will the change have only minimal or no impact on services provided to the end users if a problem occurs?
– Do the Supply Chain Performance Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Will the change have only minor impact on services provided to the end users if problems occur?
– Is the change needed to restore immediate service to the end user?
– Will the change be visible only to a small group of end users?
– Will the change be visible to a large number of end users?
– How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
– Is the change visible to all end users?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
Environmental sustainability Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Environmental sustainability management and report on setting up Environmental sustainability without losing ground.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Supply Chain Performance Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How important is Supply Chain Performance Management to the user organizations mission?
– How to deal with Supply Chain Performance Management Changes?
Extended enterprise Critical Criteria:
Graph Extended enterprise adoptions and revise understanding of Extended enterprise architectures.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management analysis show the relationships among important Supply Chain Performance Management factors?
– Have all basic functions of Supply Chain Performance Management been defined?
Facilities engineering Critical Criteria:
See the value of Facilities engineering tasks and revise understanding of Facilities engineering architectures.
– What are the key elements of your Supply Chain Performance Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Supply Chain Performance Management processes of our organization?
– Do we monitor the Supply Chain Performance Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Food safety Critical Criteria:
Nurse Food safety management and integrate design thinking in Food safety innovation.
– What is the purpose of Supply Chain Performance Management in relation to the mission?
Information technology management Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Information technology management projects and proactively manage Information technology management risks.
– How can you negotiate Supply Chain Performance Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why should we adopt a Supply Chain Performance Management framework?
Management system Critical Criteria:
Match Management system leadership and point out improvements in Management system.
– How might a persons various social network profiles be useful for learning education and or training?
– What to do when a user is Finished with their lms training and still has questions?
– How do customer relationship management systems provide value for businesses?
– What is the current thinking in the e learning community about Learning Objects?
– How can we ensure that training is done on time or done at all?
– Other groups or affiliates we should include in this effort?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
– How can the value of Supply Chain Performance Management be defined?
– What are the common steps to start an effective e learning campaign?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– Can you define what cascading style sheets are?
– When do we envision the new system to go live?
– What are good examples of online learning communities?
– What is the newest innovation in online learning?
– What drives successful e-learning?
– Additional types of training?
– How many people will use it?
– How many e learning systems are there?
Material cost Critical Criteria:
Read up on Material cost planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Supply Chain Performance Management processes?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Supply Chain Performance Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Natural resource Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Natural resource strategies and catalog what business benefits will Natural resource goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the disruptive Supply Chain Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Supply Chain Performance Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Supply Chain Performance Management?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Organizational culture quality and correct better engagement with Organizational culture results.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Supply Chain Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Supply Chain Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Supply Chain Performance Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Paper mill Critical Criteria:
See the value of Paper mill outcomes and sort Paper mill activities.
– Is Supply Chain Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there recognized Supply Chain Performance Management problems?
– Are we Assessing Supply Chain Performance Management and Risk?
Paper recycling Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Paper recycling quality and perfect Paper recycling conflict management.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Supply Chain Performance Management with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we keep improving Supply Chain Performance Management?
Raw material Critical Criteria:
Consult on Raw material leadership and work towards be a leading Raw material expert.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Supply Chain Performance Management project?
Residual value Critical Criteria:
See the value of Residual value engagements and work towards be a leading Residual value expert.
– Are there Supply Chain Performance Management problems defined?
Strategic sourcing Critical Criteria:
Apply Strategic sourcing goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Strategic sourcing projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Supply Chain Performance Management ?
Supply-Chain Operations Reference Critical Criteria:
Jump start Supply-Chain Operations Reference planning and overcome Supply-Chain Operations Reference skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Supply Chain Performance Management objectives?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Supply chain management engagements and intervene in Supply chain management processes and leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Supply Chain Performance Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– Have you identified your Supply Chain Performance Management key performance indicators?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
Third-party logistics provider Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Third-party logistics provider projects and create a map for yourself.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Supply Chain Performance Management been identified and analyzed?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Jump start Value chain outcomes and develop and take control of the Value chain initiative.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Supply Chain Performance Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Supply Chain Performance Management process available?
Vertical integration Critical Criteria:
Mix Vertical integration planning and define Vertical integration competency-based leadership.
– What is the source of the strategies for Supply Chain Performance Management strengthening and reform?
– Why is Supply Chain Performance Management important for you now?
– Why are Supply Chain Performance Management skills important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Supply Chain Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Supply Chain Performance Management External links:
Supply Chain Performance Management | Amber Road
Supply chain External links:
Supply Chain Advantage
2013 Savar building collapse External links:
2013 Savar Building Collapse by Anna cruz on Prezi
Booz Allen Hamilton External links:
Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton – Official Site
Booz Allen Hamilton Marketing Solutions Catalog – …
Child labor External links:
[PDF]CHILD LABOR LAWS – dir.ca.gov
Child Labor Employment Of Minors: Questions & Answers
Child Labor Work Hour Restrictions | Department of Labor
Cocoa bean External links:
Black Mountain Chocolate – Handcrafted from cocoa bean …
The Cocoa Bean | Bakery, Drinks, Ice Cream
Cocoa Bean Geneva
Corporate social responsibility External links:
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report – U.S. Bank
Corporate Social Responsibility – SourceWatch
Dynamic programming External links:
0/1 Knapsack Problem Dynamic Programming – YouTube
algorithm – What is dynamic programming? – Stack Overflow
Algorithms – Lecture 10: Dynamic Programming, Matrix …
End user External links:
End User License Agreement | HP® Customer Support
JPRS end user login
End User License Agreement
Environmental sustainability External links:
Environmental Sustainability – Wells Fargo
Environmental Sustainability | About FedEx
Extended enterprise External links:
Extended Enterprise Management 2009.1 – Sign In
Extended Enterprise Management 2008.1 – Sign In
iTradeNetwork | Extended Enterprise | Supply Chain …
Facilities engineering External links:
Facilities Engineering – Defense Acquisition University
Integrated Systems and Facilities Engineering « …
Penn State Facilities Engineering Institute
Food safety External links:
FoodLogiQ: Food Safety, Traceability and Sustainability …
TraceGains: Food Safety & Quality Assurance …
National Registry of Food Safety Professionals – Official Site
Management system External links:
[PDF]FIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Policies and …
File Management System – Techopedia.com
Material cost External links:
FEMA Public Assistance Material Cost Codes – 2011
Fixed Price vs. Time-Material Cost | Chron.com
Natural resource External links:
Natural Resource Management | Redstart in Corinth VT
Department of Natural Resource Management | South …
Michigan Department of Natural Resources – Official Site
Organizational culture External links:
A Member-Driven Organizational Culture | icma.org
Organizational Culture – PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT
Denison Consulting: Organizational Culture and …
Paper mill External links:
Paper Mill Playhouse – Official Site
Shawano Paper Mill | Shawano Paper Mill
Eliza Lee Boutique – The Paper Mill – Home
Paper recycling External links:
Progress In Paper Recycling – Appleton, WI 54913-7111
Racine, WI Paper Recycling Centers – Yellowpages.com
Raw material External links:
A&T Ingredients – Raw Material Supplier – Malaysia
Residual value External links:
Residual Value – Investopedia
Strategic sourcing External links:
[PDF]What is Strategic Sourcing?
Supply-Chain Operations Reference External links:
[PDF]Supply-Chain Operations Reference-model
Supply chain management External links:
Resilinc | Supply Chain Management
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Value chain External links:
The Value Chain Academy | Start
U.S. Global Value Chain Coalition
Vertical integration External links:
[PDF]Vertical Integration for Long-Term Sustainability in …