What is involved in Digital Commerce
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Commerce connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Commerce thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Commerce Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Commerce Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Commerce related domains to cover and 144 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Commerce, Voluntary sector, Network economy, State capitalism, Post-scarcity economy, Chinese model, Subsistence economy, Planned economy, Industry 4.0, Economic ideology, Calculation in kind, Nordic model, Digital Commerce, Corporate capitalism, Material balance planning, Regulated market, Socialist economics, Social market economy, Information economy, Informal sector, Participatory economics, Price system, Islamic economic jurisprudence, Newly industrialized country, Public sector, Palace economy, Resource-based economy, Token economy, Common ownership, Digital economy, Robinson Crusoe economy, Sharing economy, Canada 3.0, State monopoly capitalism, Oxford Economics, The Boston Consulting Group, Soviet-type economic planning, Inclusive Democracy, National Broadband Network, Vertical archipelago, Economic system, Free market, Self-managed economy, Social peer-to-peer processes, Communist system, Knowledge management, Dual economy, Green economics, Virtual economy, Gift economy, Information society, Expeditionary Economics, Economics of fascism, Electronic business, Access economy, World economy, Collective farming, Post-industrial economy, Knowledge market:
Digital Commerce Critical Criteria:
Chat re Digital Commerce visions and track iterative Digital Commerce results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital Commerce is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can the value of Digital Commerce be defined?
– What threat is Digital Commerce addressing?
Voluntary sector Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Voluntary sector results and catalog Voluntary sector activities.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Commerce strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Commerce strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Will Digital Commerce deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Network economy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Network economy governance and create a map for yourself.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Digital Commerce opportunities costing us money?
– Can we do Digital Commerce without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Supporting Digital Commerce documentation required?
State capitalism Critical Criteria:
Recall State capitalism failures and overcome State capitalism skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital Commerce objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How likely is the current Digital Commerce plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we go about Securing Digital Commerce?
Post-scarcity economy Critical Criteria:
Focus on Post-scarcity economy decisions and pioneer acquisition of Post-scarcity economy systems.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital Commerce values?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Digital Commerce been identified and analyzed?
– Why are Digital Commerce skills important?
Chinese model Critical Criteria:
Track Chinese model risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Chinese model projects.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Digital Commerce information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Commerce?
– Think of your Digital Commerce project. what are the main functions?
Subsistence economy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Subsistence economy decisions and reduce Subsistence economy costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Digital Commerce project?
– How would one define Digital Commerce leadership?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Planned economy outcomes and overcome Planned economy skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Commerce leaders?
– What vendors make products that address the Digital Commerce needs?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Digital Commerce?
Industry 4.0 Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Industry 4.0 issues and triple focus on important concepts of Industry 4.0 relationship management.
– For your Digital Commerce project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Digital Commerce forward?
– How do we maintain Digital Commerces Integrity?
Economic ideology Critical Criteria:
Reason over Economic ideology engagements and achieve a single Economic ideology view and bringing data together.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital Commerce models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is a Digital Commerce Team Work effort in place?
Calculation in kind Critical Criteria:
Adapt Calculation in kind visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Calculation in kind.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Commerce products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the long-term Digital Commerce goals?
Nordic model Critical Criteria:
Understand Nordic model decisions and test out new things.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Commerce?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital Commerce activities?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Commerce move?
Digital Commerce Critical Criteria:
Check Digital Commerce tactics and adjust implementation of Digital Commerce.
– Can we add value to the current Digital Commerce decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Are there recognized Digital Commerce problems?
– What is Effective Digital Commerce?
Corporate capitalism Critical Criteria:
X-ray Corporate capitalism risks and optimize Corporate capitalism leadership as a key to advancement.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Commerce ?
– When a Digital Commerce manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Material balance planning Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Material balance planning management and report on developing an effective Material balance planning strategy.
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital Commerce clearly defined?
– Is the scope of Digital Commerce defined?
– What is our Digital Commerce Strategy?
Regulated market Critical Criteria:
Check Regulated market goals and reduce Regulated market costs.
– Which Digital Commerce goals are the most important?
– How do we keep improving Digital Commerce?
Socialist economics Critical Criteria:
Devise Socialist economics issues and finalize specific methods for Socialist economics acceptance.
– Does Digital Commerce analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Do Digital Commerce rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Social market economy Critical Criteria:
Devise Social market economy strategies and pioneer acquisition of Social market economy systems.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital Commerce project?
– Is Digital Commerce dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you know that the Digital Commerce project has been successful?
Information economy Critical Criteria:
Track Information economy tactics and mentor Information economy customer orientation.
– In what ways are Digital Commerce vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does Digital Commerce appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Informal sector Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Informal sector results and look at the big picture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Commerce process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Commerce process available?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Digital Commerce processes?
Participatory economics Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Participatory economics results and look in other fields.
– Does Digital Commerce create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Digital Commerce decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Price system Critical Criteria:
Mix Price system quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Price system.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Commerce product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital Commerce objectives?
Islamic economic jurisprudence Critical Criteria:
Audit Islamic economic jurisprudence visions and point out Islamic economic jurisprudence tensions in leadership.
– Do those selected for the Digital Commerce team have a good general understanding of what Digital Commerce is all about?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Commerce leader?
– Is there a Digital Commerce Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Newly industrialized country Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Newly industrialized country projects and perfect Newly industrialized country conflict management.
– Are assumptions made in Digital Commerce stated explicitly?
– What about Digital Commerce Analysis of results?
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Discuss Public sector failures and display thorough understanding of the Public sector process.
– Does Digital Commerce include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are current Digital Commerce Paradigms?
Palace economy Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Palace economy adoptions and summarize a clear Palace economy focus.
– Why should we adopt a Digital Commerce framework?
– How to deal with Digital Commerce Changes?
Resource-based economy Critical Criteria:
Confer re Resource-based economy failures and oversee Resource-based economy management by competencies.
– Is there any existing Digital Commerce governance structure?
Token economy Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Token economy decisions and define Token economy competency-based leadership.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Commerce workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Among the Digital Commerce product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Common ownership Critical Criteria:
Mine Common ownership planning and shift your focus.
– In a project to restructure Digital Commerce outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital Commerce?
Digital economy Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Digital economy strategies and spearhead techniques for implementing Digital economy.
– Does Digital Commerce analysis show the relationships among important Digital Commerce factors?
Robinson Crusoe economy Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Robinson Crusoe economy quality and intervene in Robinson Crusoe economy processes and leadership.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Digital Commerce?
– Who will provide the final approval of Digital Commerce deliverables?
Sharing economy Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Sharing economy visions and optimize Sharing economy leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are specific Digital Commerce Rules to follow?
Canada 3.0 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Canada 3.0 management and track iterative Canada 3.0 results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital Commerce process?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital Commerce?
State monopoly capitalism Critical Criteria:
Set goals for State monopoly capitalism strategies and explore and align the progress in State monopoly capitalism.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Commerce study?
Oxford Economics Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Oxford Economics tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Oxford Economics.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Commerce experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are all of our Digital Commerce domains and what do they do?
– How to Secure Digital Commerce?
The Boston Consulting Group Critical Criteria:
Grasp The Boston Consulting Group issues and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we measure improved Digital Commerce service perception, and satisfaction?
Soviet-type economic planning Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Soviet-type economic planning issues and develop and take control of the Soviet-type economic planning initiative.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Digital Commerce processes?
– What is the purpose of Digital Commerce in relation to the mission?
Inclusive Democracy Critical Criteria:
Participate in Inclusive Democracy management and handle a jump-start course to Inclusive Democracy.
– Which customers cant participate in our Digital Commerce domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital Commerce project. what processes flow from these functions?
National Broadband Network Critical Criteria:
Recall National Broadband Network projects and probe National Broadband Network strategic alliances.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital Commerce activities?
– Does the Digital Commerce task fit the clients priorities?
Vertical archipelago Critical Criteria:
Reason over Vertical archipelago issues and triple focus on important concepts of Vertical archipelago relationship management.
– Does Digital Commerce systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Commerce processes of our organization?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital Commerce that make it risky?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Economic system leadership and probe Economic system strategic alliances.
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
– How do we Improve Digital Commerce service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Digital Commerce in the same way?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Guard Free market results and tour deciding if Free market progress is made.
– Have you identified your Digital Commerce key performance indicators?
Self-managed economy Critical Criteria:
Examine Self-managed economy decisions and sort Self-managed economy activities.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital Commerce with what users do day-to-day?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Commerce project?
Social peer-to-peer processes Critical Criteria:
Gauge Social peer-to-peer processes outcomes and report on setting up Social peer-to-peer processes without losing ground.
– In the case of a Digital Commerce project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital Commerce project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital Commerce project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How important is Digital Commerce to the user organizations mission?
– Do we have past Digital Commerce Successes?
Communist system Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Communist system risks and get going.
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Commerce production?
– How do we manage Digital Commerce Knowledge Management (KM)?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Knowledge management decisions and oversee Knowledge management requirements.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Dual economy Critical Criteria:
Start Dual economy engagements and ask questions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Commerce into the services that we provide?
Green economics Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Green economics visions and gather Green economics models .
– What will drive Digital Commerce change?
Virtual economy Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Virtual economy tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Virtual economy projects.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Commerce skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Group Gift economy goals and report on developing an effective Gift economy strategy.
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Commerce approaches/solutions?
– How can we improve Digital Commerce?
Information society Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Information society planning and transcribe Information society as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Commerce? There might be some that are less obvious?
Expeditionary Economics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Expeditionary Economics visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Expeditionary Economics results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Commerce process?
Economics of fascism Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Economics of fascism adoptions and gather Economics of fascism models .
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital Commerce is underway?
– To what extent does management recognize Digital Commerce as a tool to increase the results?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Dissect Electronic business leadership and be persistent.
– What are the key elements of your Digital Commerce performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are there Digital Commerce problems defined?
Access economy Critical Criteria:
Shape Access economy projects and correct Access economy management by competencies.
– How is the value delivered by Digital Commerce being measured?
World economy Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about World economy risks and question.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Commerce project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Commerce project lifecycle?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital Commerce process?
Collective farming Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Collective farming leadership and secure Collective farming creativity.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Digital Commerce processes?
– Are there Digital Commerce Models?
Post-industrial economy Critical Criteria:
Meet over Post-industrial economy results and look in other fields.
Knowledge market Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Knowledge market quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Knowledge market.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Commerce Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Commerce External links:
PixelMEDIA – Pixel | Digital Commerce for Lifestyle Brands
Global Digital Commerce Agency | Astound Commerce
Global Savings Group – the Global Digital Commerce …
Voluntary sector External links:
Voluntary Sector – zouxiu.store
The Penal Voluntary Sector. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
What does voluntary sector mean? – Definitions.net
State capitalism External links:
State capitalism | Define State capitalism at Dictionary.com
System X = State Capitalism – Glenn Beck
Post-scarcity economy External links:
2 answers: The ‘Post-scarcity economy’ – Quora
Chinese model External links:
Chinese model – YouTube
Meet Wang Deshun: The Hottest 81-Year-Old Chinese Model
Subsistence economy External links:
Subsistence Economy – Merriam-Webster
subsistence economy Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
Planned economy External links:
Life in a Centrally Planned Economy | StudyDaddy.com
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
Industry 4.0 External links:
Industry 4.0: Sharpening the Picture beyond the Hype
QiO – Industry 4.0 Software Company
Calculation in kind External links:
Calculation in kind – WOW.com
Nordic model External links:
Nordic Model Now – Home | Facebook
Nordic Model Now! – Movement for the Abolition of Prostitution
Digital Commerce External links:
Digital Commerce – ecommerce – Gartner IT Glossary
Global Digital Commerce Agency | Astound Commerce
Digital Commerce Institute
Material balance planning External links:
Material balance planning – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Material balance planning
Material balance planning – WOW.com
Material balance planning | Chemical Engineering Projects
Social market economy External links:
German Neo-Liberals and the Social Market Economy | …
Information economy External links:
[PPT]The Information Economy – University of California, …
[PPT]INFORMATION ECONOMY REPORT 2009 Trends …
The information economy (Book, 1977) [WorldCat.org]
Informal sector External links:
[PDF]A Model of Informal Sector Labor Markets – dol.gov
[PDF]The Informal Sector in sub-Saharan Africa
Participatory economics External links:
Participatory Economics – Home | Facebook
Price system External links:
[PDF]The International Price System – Bureau of Labor …
Benefits of the Price System Flashcards | Quizlet
price system | economics | Britannica.com
Newly industrialized country External links:
Newly Industrialized Country – NIC – Investopedia
Newly Industrialized Country – NIC Definition | Investopedia
Public sector External links:
CGI Public Sector Cloud
Public Sector – Employers | Aetna
NEOGOV | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
Palace economy External links:
What is Palace Economy? – Quora
Resource-based economy External links:
Resource-Based Economy (37 books) – Goodreads
Resource-Based Economy – P2P Foundation
Token economy External links:
“Token Economy” by Hendrix Brakefield, Maranda …
Token Economy – Educate Autism
Common ownership External links:
[PDF]Common Ownership Certification – Network Health
DMV: Definition of Joint or Common Ownership – Connecticut
Tenant-In-Common Ownership – Asset Preservation, Inc.
Digital economy External links:
Arqiva 5G | Driving the UK’s Digital Economy – Arqiva 5G
Robinson Crusoe economy External links:
Robinson Crusoe economy – WOW.com
State monopoly capitalism External links:
What Is State Monopoly Capitalism? – Quora
Oxford Economics External links:
[PDF]Adrian Cooper CEO, Oxford Economics
oef.com – Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics Study | AHLA
The Boston Consulting Group External links:
The Boston Consulting Group: #3 on 100 Best Companies …
The Boston Consulting Group – Graduateland
Soviet-type economic planning External links:
CiteSeerX — A Model of Soviet-Type Economic Planning
A Model of Soviet-Type Economic Planning
Inclusive Democracy External links:
Inclusive Democracy: A Consideration of Playback …
National Broadband Network External links:
National broadband network (NBN) | Technology | The Guardian
Economic system External links:
Economic System Flashcards | Quizlet
feudal land tenure | economic system | Britannica.com
What economic system is characterized by the …
Free market External links:
Twin Cities Free Market
Self-managed economy External links:
13 Self-managed economy Synonyms – Other Words for …
Self-Managed Economy – P2P Foundation
Social peer-to-peer processes External links:
Social peer-to-peer processes – WOW.com
Communist system External links:
What is a communist system – Answers.com
Knowledge management External links:
ProProfs – Knowledge Management Software
Home | Center for Knowledge Management
tealbook | Supplier Discovery, Knowledge Management …
Dual economy External links:
Japan’s New Dual Economy – WSJ
Register for The Dual Economy: Causes & Impacts
Green economics External links:
Great Article – Going Green Economics
Green Economics | Economic Policy Institute
Green Economics Institute – Home | Facebook
Virtual economy External links:
Virtual Economy – Home | Facebook
Virtual Economy, Real Money – CNBC
Virtual Economy Research Network | Library of Congress
Gift economy External links:
Perks of Gift ECOnomy – YouTube
The Gift Economy | Center for Public Integrity
Information society External links:
INFORMATION SOCIETY – WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND – YouTube
Information Society- What’s on Your Mind /HQ – YouTube
Expeditionary Economics External links:
Kauffman Foundation Expeditionary Economics Paper …
Expeditionary Economics – heritage.org
Economics of fascism External links:
The Economics of Fascism | Mises Institute
Electronic business External links:
[PDF]Electronic Business Transactions – Mass.Gov
Electronic Business Center | USPTO
Electronic Business Payment Solutions Company | PaymentAsia
Access economy External links:
Access Economy – Infinite Key
World economy External links:
Texas 2030—Texas in a Changing World Economy: A …
Collective farming External links:
Collective farming in the USSR, (Book, 1936) [WorldCat.org]
Amazon.com: Collective Farming: Julien Vega: MP3 …
Collective farming – Conservapedia
Knowledge market External links:
HelpWith – The Knowledge Market
Knowledge Market – DocuSign Support Center