What is involved in Database management system
Find out what the related areas are that Database management system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Database management system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Graph Database Management Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Graph Database Management Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Database management system related domains to cover and 173 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Database management system, Database virtualization, Michigan Terminal System, Database integrity, Redundant array of independent disks, Data bank, Britton Lee, Inc., Database theory, Apollo program, Database server, Operational database, ACM Transactions on Database Systems, Cloud computing, Open Database Connectivity, Knowledge base, Object-oriented programming, Transaction processing, Oracle Database, Relational database management system, Active database, Tuple calculus, Spatial database, Open-source software, Operating system, Log shipping, Parallel computing, XML databases, Intelligent database, Database administration and automation, Database schema, Physical security, Enterprise resource planning, Database forensics, Database trigger, General-purpose DBMS, Query optimization, Anchor Modeling, US Department of Labor, Java Database Connectivity, Data migration, Database management system, Data hierarchy, Two-phase commit protocol, Conceptual data model, Apache Cassandra, Eventual consistency, IBM System R, EJB QL, Comparison of relational database management systems, Multidimensional database, Information retrieval, Distributed computing, Database caching, Data mart, Mobile database, Enhanced entity–relationship model, Associative model of data:
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Adapt Database management system visions and find the ideas you already have.
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– How do we maintain Database management systems Integrity?
– Are we Assessing Database management system and Risk?
– Why are Database management system skills important?
Database virtualization Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Database virtualization tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Database virtualization.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Database management system objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Database management system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Database management system ?
– Will database virtualization take off?
Michigan Terminal System Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Michigan Terminal System leadership and customize techniques for implementing Michigan Terminal System controls.
– To what extent does management recognize Database management system as a tool to increase the results?
– Have you identified your Database management system key performance indicators?
– Are accountability and ownership for Database management system clearly defined?
Database integrity Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Database integrity governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Database integrity and constraints.
– Can we add value to the current Database management system decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will Database management system have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How would one define Database management system leadership?
Redundant array of independent disks Critical Criteria:
Refer to Redundant array of independent disks planning and know what your objective is.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Database management system been identified and analyzed?
– How do we keep improving Database management system?
– How can we improve Database management system?
Data bank Critical Criteria:
Scan Data bank failures and catalog Data bank activities.
– Is maximizing Database management system protection the same as minimizing Database management system loss?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Database management system process?
– How much does Database management system help?
Britton Lee, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Examine Britton Lee, Inc. engagements and devote time assessing Britton Lee, Inc. and its risk.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Database management system move?
– What are the long-term Database management system goals?
Database theory Critical Criteria:
Guard Database theory management and look for lots of ideas.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Database management system leaders?
– What are specific Database management system Rules to follow?
Apollo program Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Apollo program outcomes and find answers.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Database management system study?
– How do we Identify specific Database management system investment and emerging trends?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Database management system Management?
Database server Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Database server adoptions and plan concise Database server education.
Operational database Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Operational database engagements and ask what if.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Database management system into the services that we provide?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Database management system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Database management system forward?
ACM Transactions on Database Systems Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize ACM Transactions on Database Systems quality and slay a dragon.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Database management system?
– Why should we adopt a Database management system framework?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cloud computing leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Cloud computing strategies.
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– What new opportunities are either enabled by or potential drivers of cloud computing?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Open Database Connectivity planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Open Database Connectivity and constraints.
Knowledge base Critical Criteria:
Align Knowledge base governance and customize techniques for implementing Knowledge base controls.
– Do we support the certified Cybersecurity professional and cyber-informed operations and engineering professionals with advanced problem-solving tools, communities of practice, canonical knowledge bases, and other performance support tools?
– Is there a Database management system Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Database management system? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
– What is our formula for success in Database management system ?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Object-oriented programming strategies and stake your claim.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Database management system processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Database management system activities?
– Do we have past Database management system Successes?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Discuss Transaction processing leadership and check on ways to get started with Transaction processing.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Database management system opportunities costing us money?
– Who sets the Database management system standards?
Oracle Database Critical Criteria:
Jump start Oracle Database tasks and point out Oracle Database tensions in leadership.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Database management system models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Database management system that make it risky?
– Do Database management system rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Graph Relational database management system issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Relational database management system projects.
Active database Critical Criteria:
Guide Active database tasks and explore and align the progress in Active database.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Database management system project?
– How to deal with Database management system Changes?
Tuple calculus Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Tuple calculus outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Tuple calculus.
– How can you measure Database management system in a systematic way?
– What are our Database management system Processes?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Spatial database tactics and change contexts.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Database management system product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Database management system is underway?
– Will Database management system deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
See the value of Open-source software planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Open-source software and constraints.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Database management system does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How important is Database management system to the user organizations mission?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Operating system risks and ask questions.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Log shipping Critical Criteria:
Apply Log shipping tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Log shipping.
– What are our needs in relation to Database management system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are assumptions made in Database management system stated explicitly?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Trace Parallel computing management and document what potential Parallel computing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Database management system agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who needs to know about Database management system ?
XML databases Critical Criteria:
Recall XML databases leadership and create a map for yourself.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Database management system strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can the value of Database management system be defined?
– How to Secure Database management system?
Intelligent database Critical Criteria:
Analyze Intelligent database strategies and assess what counts with Intelligent database that we are not counting.
– What are the short and long-term Database management system goals?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Participate in Database administration and automation visions and figure out ways to motivate other Database administration and automation users.
– Consider your own Database management system project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Database management system project manager?
– What are the business goals Database management system is aiming to achieve?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Database schema planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Database schema is getting what it needs.
– Among the Database management system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there any existing Database management system governance structure?
– Are there recognized Database management system problems?
Physical security Critical Criteria:
Survey Physical security risks and correct Physical security management by competencies.
– Are there multiple physical security controls (such as badges, escorts, or mantraps) in place that would prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining access to the facility?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Does your Cybersecurity plan contain both cyber and physical security components, or does your physical security plan identify critical cyber assets?
– Has Cybersecurity been identified in the physical security plans for the assets, reflecting planning for a blended cyber/physical attack?
– Secured Offices, Rooms and Facilities: Are physical security for offices, rooms and facilities designed and applied?
– Is the security product consistent with physical security and other policy requirements?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Database management system processes?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Administer Enterprise resource planning tasks and catalog what business benefits will Enterprise resource planning goals deliver if achieved.
– How will you know that the Database management system project has been successful?
Database forensics Critical Criteria:
Examine Database forensics visions and be persistent.
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Check Database trigger planning and research ways can we become the Database trigger company that would put us out of business.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Database management system processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Database management system requirements in detail?
General-purpose DBMS Critical Criteria:
Discourse General-purpose DBMS decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure General-purpose DBMS is getting what it needs.
– Is a Database management system Team Work effort in place?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Probe Query optimization decisions and handle a jump-start course to Query optimization.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Database management system services/products?
– How will you measure your Database management system effectiveness?
– Are there Database management system Models?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Anchor Modeling engagements and find out.
– How can you negotiate Database management system successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
US Department of Labor Critical Criteria:
Learn from US Department of Labor goals and reduce US Department of Labor costs.
– For your Database management system project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Investigate Java Database Connectivity adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Java Database Connectivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Database management system workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What about Database management system Analysis of results?
Data migration Critical Criteria:
Probe Data migration projects and probe Data migration strategic alliances.
– The process of conducting a data migration involves access to both the legacy source and the target source. The target source must be configured according to requirements. If youre using a contractor and provided that the contractor is under strict confidentiality, do you permit the contractor to house copies of your source data during the implementation?
– Data migration does our organization have a resource (dba, etc) who understands your current database structure and who can extract data into a pre-defined file and format?
– With the traditional approach to data migration, delays due to specification changes are an expected (and accepted) part of most projects. does this sound familiar?
– Data migration are there any external users accounts existing and will these user accounts need to be migrated to the new lms?
– In a project to restructure Database management system outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Database management system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there data migration issues?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Database management system tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Database management system projects.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Database management system goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Grasp Data hierarchy tactics and find out.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Database management system leader?
– What will drive Database management system change?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Two-phase commit protocol risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Two-phase commit protocol strategies.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Database management system?
Conceptual data model Critical Criteria:
Understand Conceptual data model risks and point out Conceptual data model tensions in leadership.
– How do we Lead with Database management system in Mind?
– Is the scope of Database management system defined?
– What is Effective Database management system?
Apache Cassandra Critical Criteria:
Track Apache Cassandra quality and find out what it really means.
– In the case of a Database management system project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Database management system project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Database management system project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Database management system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
Eventual consistency Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Eventual consistency decisions and report on developing an effective Eventual consistency strategy.
– How do we Improve Database management system service perception, and satisfaction?
IBM System R Critical Criteria:
Learn from IBM System R outcomes and sort IBM System R activities.
– When a Database management system manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
EJB QL Critical Criteria:
Track EJB QL results and mentor EJB QL customer orientation.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Database management system experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we manage Database management system Knowledge Management (KM)?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Analyze Comparison of relational database management systems strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Database management system project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Database management system project lifecycle?
Multidimensional database Critical Criteria:
Read up on Multidimensional database quality and improve Multidimensional database service perception.
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Information retrieval visions and define Information retrieval competency-based leadership.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Database management system moving forward?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Sort Distributed computing quality and check on ways to get started with Distributed computing.
– What are all of our Database management system domains and what do they do?
– Does our organization need more Database management system education?
Database caching Critical Criteria:
Infer Database caching outcomes and question.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Database management system values?
– What business benefits will Database management system goals deliver if achieved?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Devise Data mart quality and budget for Data mart challenges.
– Does the Database management system task fit the clients priorities?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– How do we go about Securing Database management system?
Mobile database Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mobile database strategies and integrate design thinking in Mobile database innovation.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Database management system effort?
Enhanced entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Enhanced entity–relationship model tasks and attract Enhanced entity–relationship model skills.
– What are internal and external Database management system relations?
Associative model of data Critical Criteria:
Study Associative model of data leadership and research ways can we become the Associative model of data company that would put us out of business.
– Does Database management system include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is Database management system Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the usability implications of Database management system actions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Graph Database Management Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Database management system External links:
Database Management System – Lucidea
Petroleum Database Management System (PDMS)
Michigan Terminal System External links:
Michigan Terminal System – Internal System …
Michigan Terminal System – ECE/CIS
Database integrity External links:
Event ID 1539 — Database integrity
DHCP Database Integrity – technet.microsoft.com
DB L10: Database Integrity Flashcards | Quizlet
Redundant array of independent disks External links:
Chapter 4. Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
Data bank External links:
Video Data Bank – Official Site
SBGrid Data Bank
Britton Lee, Inc. External links:
Britton Lee, Inc. | IT History Society
Britton Lee, Inc. in Los Gatos, CA | Company Info & Reviews
Database theory External links:
Database Theory and Practice – The Infinite Actuary
[PDF]Part 5: Relational Database Theory – Normalization
Five Normal Forms in Relational Database Theory – …
Apollo program External links:
Apollo Program (eVideo, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Most Popular “Apollo Program” Titles – IMDb
Apollo Program | National Air and Space Museum
Database server External links:
Securing Your Database Server
MySQL Database Server is designed for enterprise organizations delivering business critical database applications. It gives corporate developers, DBAs and ISVs
tsql – Transferring data from Advantage Database Server …
Operational database External links:
Operational Database | Cloudera
Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management …
ACM Transactions on Database Systems External links:
ACM TRANSACTIONS ON DATABASE SYSTEMS | …
ACM Transactions on Database Systems (TODS)
[PDF]A Vision for the ACM Transactions on Database Systems
Cloud computing External links:
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Open Database Connectivity External links:
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
SAS Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Driver
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) | …
Knowledge base External links:
Knowledge Base – My Resources
Knowledge Base for Precision Oncology
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing: Con…
The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
Transaction processing systems (Book, 1991) …
[PDF]Transaction Processing Rules – MasterCard
Oracle Database External links:
Page Title – Oracle Database
FREE download Oracle Database Tables – WinSite
Relational database management system External links:
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB Products
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Active database External links:
Oracle active database duplication tips
Active Database Software – Professional Database Tools …
Spatial database External links:
What is a non spatial database? – Quora
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Spatial Database Design
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
CDOS – Common Dealer Operating System
Parallel computing External links:
High Performance and Parallel Computing :: Auburn …
XML databases External links:
xml databases | Relational Database | Databases
sql – Sample XML databases? – Stack Overflow
XML Databases – SlideShare
Intelligent database External links:
[PDF]1990-The Intelligent Database Interface: Integrating …
Intelligent Database – Home | Facebook
What is intelligent database? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
About: Database administration and automation – DBpedia
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Database schema External links:
What does the IMDb’s database schema look like? – Quora
Database schema for titles and partner titles – Stack Overflow
Database Schema for Survey Help! | FileMaker Community
Physical security External links:
Qognify: Big Data Solutions for Physical Security & …
[PDF]Military Police Physical Security of Arms, …
Chapter 5-Protecting Your System: Physical Security, …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning Broward County Public Schools
Enterprise Resource Planning
Database forensics External links:
Database Forensics and eDiscovery | Global Digital …
Database forensics – Association for Computing Machinery
Database trigger External links:
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Database trigger that communicates with an external program
Query optimization External links:
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
Query Optimization Flashcards | Quizlet
Anchor Modeling External links:
Home | Anchor Modeling Academy
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
US Department of Labor External links:
ECOMP – US Department of Labor
Java Database Connectivity External links:
[PDF](Web Service – Java DataBase Connectivity) – WS – WS …
Cache Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Driver
Data migration External links:
Download Intel® Data Migration Software
[PDF]Job Description – Data Migration Analyst-Developer …
Data Migration Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Database management system External links:
Database Management System – Lucidea
Petroleum Database Management System (PDMS)
Data hierarchy External links:
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
18.104.22.168 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
Conceptual data model External links:
Microsoft Visio Stencil for Conceptual Data Model – Home
[PDF]Public Health Conceptual Data Model – Centers for …
A Conceptual Data Model of Datum Systems | NIST
Apache Cassandra External links:
Getting Started With Apache Cassandra | Udemy
Apache Cassandra Certifications | DataStax Academy: …
Instaclustr : Apache Cassandra | Spark | Kafka | …
Eventual consistency External links:
Explain Merkle Trees for use in Eventual Consistency
Eventual Consistency (@shellynoll) | Twitter
IBM System R External links:
Relational Database – IBM System R [Gerardnico]
IBM System R – Revolvy
update.revolvy.com/topic/IBM System R&item_type=topic
IBM System R | IBM Big Data & Analytics Hub
EJB QL External links:
EJB QL Parsing problem |JBoss Developer
Learning EJB QL – O’Reilly Media – ONJava.com
Multidimensional database External links:
Analysis Services Multidimensional Database Samples
[PDF]Multidimensional database technology – Computer
[PDF]OLAP, Relational, and Multidimensional Database …
Information retrieval External links:
Information Retrieval authors/titles recent submissions
Information Retrieval – RMIT University
[PDF]Introduction to Information Retrieval
Distributed computing External links:
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Introduction to Distributed Computing
Distributed Computing – Springer
Database caching External links:
DATABASE CACHING UTILIZING ASYNCHRONOUS LOG-BASED REPLICATION
CiteSeerX — Database Caching: Analysis
DATABASE CACHING IN A DATABASE SYSTEM – …
Data mart External links:
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
Global Data Mart | Home
California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office – Data Mart
Mobile database External links:
Access Mobile Database Client – impathic
Mobile Database Systems Essay – 651 Words – StudyMode
Mobile database systems (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Associative model of data External links:
Phillip Trelford’s Array | The Associative Model of Data
[PDF]THE ASSOCIATIVE MODEL OF DATA – Sentences
[PDF]The associative model of data – Springer