What is involved in Master Data Management MDM
Find out what the related areas are that Master Data Management MDM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Master Data Management MDM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Master Data Management MDM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Master Data Management MDM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Master Data Management MDM related domains to cover and 212 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Master Data Management MDM, Relational calculus, Database trigger, Data dictionary, Database storage structures, Business intelligence software, Data validation and reconciliation, Surrogate key, Open Database Connectivity, Master data management, Dimensional modeling, Sixth normal form, Data virtualization, Graph database, Semantic Web, Distributed database, Column-oriented DBMS, Degenerate dimension, Linked data, Database normalization, Database administration and automation, Transaction processing, Enterprise information integration, Early-arriving fact, Data analysis, Data networks, Data loading, Data steward, Relational algebra, Comparison of object database management systems, XQuery API for Java, Operational data store, Database administrator, Decision support system, Unique key, Data transformation, Relational database, Transaction log, Data deduplication, Return on investment, Data vault modeling, Concurrency control, Master Data Management MDM, Data mart, XML for Analysis, Java Database Connectivity, Product information management, Relational model, OLAP cube, Query optimization, Candidate key, Data warehouse automation, Data extraction, Slowly changing dimension, Federated database system, Business intelligence, Comparison of relational database management systems, Customer data integration, Foreign key, Single customer view, Data warehouse, Customer satisfaction, Data visualization, Fact table, Dimension table, Decision support:
Master Data Management MDM Critical Criteria:
Nurse Master Data Management MDM quality and get the big picture.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Master Data Management MDM processes?
– Which Master Data Management MDM goals are the most important?
– What is Effective Master Data Management MDM?
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Relational calculus goals and find out.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Master Data Management MDM opportunities costing us money?
– How do we measure improved Master Data Management MDM service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Master Data Management MDM activities?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Database trigger tactics and stake your claim.
– Think about the people you identified for your Master Data Management MDM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Master Data Management MDM into the services that we provide?
– What are all of our Master Data Management MDM domains and what do they do?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Data dictionary visions and get answers.
– When a Master Data Management MDM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What business benefits will Master Data Management MDM goals deliver if achieved?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Database storage structures Critical Criteria:
Model after Database storage structures quality and track iterative Database storage structures results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Master Data Management MDM models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are assumptions made in Master Data Management MDM stated explicitly?
– Does the Master Data Management MDM task fit the clients priorities?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Detail Business intelligence software visions and change contexts.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Master Data Management MDM project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Master Data Management MDM project lifecycle?
– Think about the functions involved in your Master Data Management MDM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is a Master Data Management MDM Team Work effort in place?
Data validation and reconciliation Critical Criteria:
Apply Data validation and reconciliation tasks and catalog Data validation and reconciliation activities.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Master Data Management MDM process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Master Data Management MDM process available?
– Who needs to know about Master Data Management MDM ?
– How do we keep improving Master Data Management MDM?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Surrogate key risks and describe the risks of Surrogate key sustainability.
– Does Master Data Management MDM systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How to deal with Master Data Management MDM Changes?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Value Open Database Connectivity projects and research ways can we become the Open Database Connectivity company that would put us out of business.
– Will Master Data Management MDM have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Master Data Management MDM processes of our organization?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Master data management governance and find out what it really means.
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Chart Dimensional modeling risks and look in other fields.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Master Data Management MDM strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How is the value delivered by Master Data Management MDM being measured?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Track Sixth normal form leadership and check on ways to get started with Sixth normal form.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Master Data Management MDM processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Master Data Management MDM project?
– How likely is the current Master Data Management MDM plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Model after Data virtualization failures and triple focus on important concepts of Data virtualization relationship management.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Master Data Management MDM in a volatile global economy?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Master Data Management MDM process?
– Are there recognized Master Data Management MDM problems?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Graph database quality and overcome Graph database skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Master Data Management MDM project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Master Data Management MDM deliverables?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Semantic Web failures and arbitrate Semantic Web techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– In the case of a Master Data Management MDM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Master Data Management MDM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Master Data Management MDM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Master Data Management MDM?
– Is Master Data Management MDM Required?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Distributed database strategies and describe the risks of Distributed database sustainability.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Master Data Management MDM is underway?
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Master Data Management MDM project manager?
– Can we do Master Data Management MDM without complex (expensive) analysis?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Study Column-oriented DBMS governance and work towards be a leading Column-oriented DBMS expert.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Master Data Management MDM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the usability implications of Master Data Management MDM actions?
– How can the value of Master Data Management MDM be defined?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Degenerate dimension visions and point out improvements in Degenerate dimension.
– Do the Master Data Management MDM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who sets the Master Data Management MDM standards?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Examine Linked data engagements and correct Linked data management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Master Data Management MDM team have a good general understanding of what Master Data Management MDM is all about?
– Does Master Data Management MDM analysis show the relationships among important Master Data Management MDM factors?
– Do we have past Master Data Management MDM Successes?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Database normalization planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Database normalization services.
– what is the best design framework for Master Data Management MDM organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the barriers to increased Master Data Management MDM production?
– Do we all define Master Data Management MDM in the same way?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Depict Database administration and automation visions and devote time assessing Database administration and automation and its risk.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Master Data Management MDM process?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Match Transaction processing management and explain and analyze the challenges of Transaction processing.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Master Data Management MDM move?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Enterprise information integration goals and question.
– What are current Master Data Management MDM Paradigms?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Early-arriving fact quality and sort Early-arriving fact activities.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Master Data Management MDM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What threat is Master Data Management MDM addressing?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Data analysis engagements and grade techniques for implementing Data analysis controls.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Master Data Management MDM?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– What is our Master Data Management MDM Strategy?
Data networks Critical Criteria:
Match Data networks failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Data networks.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Master Data Management MDM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is Master Data Management MDM dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does Master Data Management MDM appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Infer Data loading outcomes and arbitrate Data loading techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Think of your Master Data Management MDM project. what are the main functions?
– How to Secure Master Data Management MDM?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data steward goals and find answers.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– How would one define Master Data Management MDM leadership?
– Are we Assessing Master Data Management MDM and Risk?
– What are our Master Data Management MDM Processes?
– Other data stewards?
Relational algebra Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Relational algebra results and describe the risks of Relational algebra sustainability.
– Among the Master Data Management MDM product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Master Data Management MDM objectives?
Comparison of object database management systems Critical Criteria:
Devise Comparison of object database management systems engagements and create Comparison of object database management systems explanations for all managers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Master Data Management MDM services/products?
– In a project to restructure Master Data Management MDM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
XQuery API for Java Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze XQuery API for Java leadership and devote time assessing XQuery API for Java and its risk.
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Rank Operational data store projects and transcribe Operational data store as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Master Data Management MDM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Master Data Management MDM leader?
– Have all basic functions of Master Data Management MDM been defined?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Consult on Database administrator quality and plan concise Database administrator education.
– What are the disruptive Master Data Management MDM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are specific Master Data Management MDM Rules to follow?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Explore Decision support system tactics and intervene in Decision support system processes and leadership.
– Is maximizing Master Data Management MDM protection the same as minimizing Master Data Management MDM loss?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
Unique key Critical Criteria:
Drive Unique key tasks and find the essential reading for Unique key researchers.
– Does Master Data Management MDM create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data transformation risks and customize techniques for implementing Data transformation controls.
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are the business goals Master Data Management MDM is aiming to achieve?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
See the value of Relational database issues and transcribe Relational database as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Does Master Data Management MDM analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Survey Transaction log adoptions and overcome Transaction log skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Master Data Management MDM processes?
– How do we Improve Master Data Management MDM service perception, and satisfaction?
Data deduplication Critical Criteria:
Grade Data deduplication issues and attract Data deduplication skills.
– Which data deduplication technique reduces storage capacity and network bandwidth requirements, but increases the overhead on the backup client?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Master Data Management MDM? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Which emc backup and recovery product provides source-based data deduplication?
– Which backup solution supports only source-based data deduplication?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Return on investment tasks and balance specific methods for improving Return on investment results.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Master Data Management MDM activities?
– Why is Master Data Management MDM important for you now?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Data vault modeling Critical Criteria:
Scan Data vault modeling visions and define what do we need to start doing with Data vault modeling.
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Investigate Concurrency control adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Concurrency control is getting what it needs.
Master Data Management MDM Critical Criteria:
Survey Master Data Management MDM decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can you negotiate Master Data Management MDM successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Data mart results and acquire concise Data mart education.
– To what extent does management recognize Master Data Management MDM as a tool to increase the results?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Unify XML for Analysis results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough XML for Analysis results.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Master Data Management MDM moving forward?
– How can you measure Master Data Management MDM in a systematic way?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Merge Java Database Connectivity quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Java Database Connectivity projects.
– Is Master Data Management MDM Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Product information management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Product information management tactics and finalize specific methods for Product information management acceptance.
– How can we improve Master Data Management MDM?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Chart Relational model engagements and tour deciding if Relational model progress is made.
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Recall OLAP cube issues and be persistent.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Master Data Management MDM delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Master Data Management MDM process?
– Is the Master Data Management MDM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Confer over Query optimization governance and catalog what business benefits will Query optimization goals deliver if achieved.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Master Data Management MDM values?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Debate over Candidate key results and budget for Candidate key challenges.
– Is there any existing Master Data Management MDM governance structure?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data warehouse automation results and find the ideas you already have.
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Data extraction leadership and get the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Master Data Management MDM. How do we gain traction?
– Do we monitor the Master Data Management MDM decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the long-term Master Data Management MDM goals?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Slowly changing dimension strategies and stake your claim.
– Do Master Data Management MDM rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Federated database system adoptions and oversee implementation of Federated database system.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Master Data Management MDM?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Master Data Management MDM been identified and analyzed?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Chat re Business intelligence engagements and proactively manage Business intelligence risks.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
– What are the approaches to handle RTB related data 100 GB aggregated for business intelligence?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What are some software and skills that every Data Scientist should know?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– What are the best client side analytics tools today?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What is your licensing model and prices?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Comparison of relational database management systems issues and correct better engagement with Comparison of relational database management systems results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Master Data Management MDM leaders?
– Will Master Data Management MDM deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Customer data integration Critical Criteria:
Examine Customer data integration failures and finalize the present value of growth of Customer data integration.
– Does Master Data Management MDM include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Chart Foreign key engagements and revise understanding of Foreign key architectures.
Single customer view Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Single customer view projects and pioneer acquisition of Single customer view systems.
– What are the short and long-term Master Data Management MDM goals?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Administer Data warehouse tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data warehouse decisions.
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– What vendors make products that address the Master Data Management MDM needs?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Adapt Customer satisfaction failures and track iterative Customer satisfaction results.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– In what ways are Master Data Management MDM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Devise Data visualization projects and pioneer acquisition of Data visualization systems.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Is Supporting Master Data Management MDM documentation required?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Survey Fact table outcomes and proactively manage Fact table risks.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Master Data Management MDM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Debate over Dimension table goals and acquire concise Dimension table education.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Master Data Management MDM project?
– How will you measure your Master Data Management MDM effectiveness?
Decision support Critical Criteria:
Focus on Decision support engagements and budget for Decision support challenges.
– How do I manage information (decision support) and operational (transactional) data?
– How do we go about Comparing Master Data Management MDM approaches/solutions?
– What are the access requirements for decision support data?
– Are there Master Data Management MDM Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Relational calculus External links:
What is tuple relational calculus in DBMS? – quora.com
Programming with a relational calculus : MacLennan, …
[PDF]Relational Algebra and Relational Calculus
Database trigger External links:
Database trigger that communicates with an external program
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
Dataedo – Document your databases – Data Dictionary & …
Data Standards & Data Dictionary, Volume II – NAACCR
Database storage structures External links:
Database Storage Structures Flashcards | Quizlet
Managing Database Storage Structures – Oracle Help Center
Business intelligence software External links:
Jaspersoft Business Intelligence Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence Software Explained – Webopedia
Data validation and reconciliation External links:
[PDF]Data Validation And Reconciliation: An Innovative …
Surrogate key External links:
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Open Database Connectivity External links:
ODBC–Open Database Connectivity Overview
[PDF]ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) for MS-Excel
Master data management External links:
Infor Master Data Management
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
Dimensional modeling External links:
Three-Dimensional Modeling | 3-D model | COST of …
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling 101 – Purdue University – …
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling: In a Business Intelligence …
Sixth normal form External links:
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
Data virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization – Informatica
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Graph database External links:
Graph Database with T-SQL | TomazTsql
Graph databases (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Dataset: Movie Database – Neo4j Graph Database Platform
Semantic Web External links:
OWL – Semantic Web Standards
Semantic Web Flashcards | Quizlet
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Distributed database External links:
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED DATABASES – Academics
Distributed database systems (eBook, 2009) …
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Degenerate dimension External links:
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Degenerate Dimension Part 1 – Build Fact Table – YouTube
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Linked data External links:
The curious case of Trump-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica
Database normalization External links:
Description of the database normalization basics
An Introduction to Database Normalization — Mike …
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Transaction processing External links:
[PDF]Transaction Processing Rules – MasterCard
Transaction processing systems – Computer History Museum
Transaction processing systems (Book, 1991) …
Enterprise information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
[PDF]Enterprise Information Integration: Successes, …
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Data analysis External links:
Seven Bridges Genomics – The biomedical data analysis …
Data Analysis in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Data networks External links:
Data networks (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Data networks (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Data networks — NYU Scholars
Data steward External links:
A data steward is a person responsible for the management and fitness of data elements (also known as critical data elements) – both the content and metadata. Data stewards have a specialist role that incorporates processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities for administering organizations’ entire data in compliance with policy and/or regulatory obligations.
Guidelines for Becoming a Data Steward | TDAN.com
Relational algebra External links:
Relational Algebra – tutorialspoint.com
ch6 Relational algebra Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Relational Algebra and SQL – Computer Science …
Comparison of object database management systems External links:
Comparison of object database management systems | …
XQuery API for Java External links:
XQuery API for Java – revolvy.com
www2.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=XQuery API for Java
Operational data store External links:
ODS-Operational Data Store
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s Blog
Database administrator External links:
Database Administrator – Rice University
Database Administrator (DBA) Salaries | PayScale
Decision support system External links:
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
CureMatch Decision Support System For Oncologist to …
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
Unique key External links:
How Do I Bypass the Unique Key Violation Error Message in …
Data transformation External links:
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Relational database External links:
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – AWS
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Tesora – The Future of Relational Databases (and NoSQL)
Transaction log External links:
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
Recover from a full transaction log in a SQL Server database
transaction log / history | FileMaker Community
Data deduplication External links:
Data deduplication – LAM WAYNE
Microsoft Windows 2012 Server Data Deduplication – …
Return on investment External links:
ROI Institute, Inc. – Return on Investment
Return on Investment ROI Explain Defined Calculated …
Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
Data vault modeling External links:
[PDF]Data Vault Modeling – NYOUG
Data Vault Modeling and Snowflake | Snowflake
Concurrency control External links:
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Types of Concurrency Control – technet.microsoft.com
DBMS Concurrency Control – tutorialspoint.com
Data mart External links:
[PDF]Institutional Research Data Mart: Instructor Guide …
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
[PDF]Meta-data and Data Mart solutions for better …
XML for Analysis External links:
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
XML for Analysis (XMLA) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Java Database Connectivity External links:
Cache Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Driver
[PDF](Web Service – Java DataBase Connectivity) – WS – WS …
Java SE 7 Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)-related …
Product information management External links:
Product Information Management (PIM) – Mid-States …
Best Product Information Management (PIM) Software …
Product Information Management | Cloud PIM, …
Relational model External links:
ER Model to Relational Model – tutorialspoint.com
What is a Relational Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Tool for creating relational model diagrams – Stack Overflow
OLAP cube External links:
OLAP cube / Analysis Services = error on transport layer
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
Query optimization External links:
Query Optimization Flashcards | Quizlet
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
Candidate key External links:
A Guide to the Candidate Key – ThoughtCo
Data warehouse automation External links:
Data Warehouse Automation | Attunity
Data Warehouse Automation | Magnitude Software
Data extraction External links:
Axis AI Web Services – SaaS Data Extraction – Axis Technical
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
[PDF]Data extraction Presentation – PBworks
Slowly changing dimension External links:
SSIS Slowly Changing Dimension Type 2 – Tutorial Gateway
Datastage training – Slowly Changing Dimension – Learn …
Federated database system External links:
Federated database system – YouTube
What is FEDERATED DATABASE SYSTEM? What does …
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Oracle Business Intelligence – RCI
Customer data integration External links:
Data Processing & Customer Data Integration (CDI) | Merkle
Customer Data Integration – Just another Tamr Inc. Sites site
Foreign key External links:
Foreign Keys – MariaDB Knowledge Base
Foreign Key | FileMaker Community
How do I create a foreign key in SQL Server? – Stack Overflow
Single customer view External links:
Single Customer View – Experian
Single Customer View for Signature Brochure | Fiserv
Single Customer View – mParticle
Data warehouse External links:
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
EZ Data Warehouse
Customer satisfaction External links:
Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customer Satisfaction Surveys for Contractors | GuildQuality
Customer Satisfaction Program – Welcome
Data visualization External links:
QuickBooks Data Visualization And Business Intelligence
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
NCHS Data Visualization Gallery – Homepage
Fact table External links:
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Factless Fact Table | Learn about Factless Fact Table
Multiple Fact Tables – Common Dimensions |Tableau …
Dimension table External links:
Types Of Dimension Table – Edureka Blog
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
What is dimension table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Decision support External links:
STATdx | Diagnostic Decision Support for Radiology
CureMatch Decision Support System For Oncologist to …