What is involved in Software Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Software Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Architecture related domains to cover and 242 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Architecture, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, Systems analysis, Software project management, Shlomi Dolev, Software maintenance, Data validation, Computer programming, Goto-less programming, Systems architecture, Software Requirements Specification, Extreme programming, Real-time computing, Architecturally Significant Requirements, Computer architecture, ISO/IEC 25010, Per Brinch Hansen, Tracing garbage collection, Deadly embrace, Systems science, Cooperating sequential processes, Backward compatibility, Domain-driven design, Bounded buffer problem, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Technical debt, Team software process, Data structure, Architectural pattern, Solution space, Software testing, Structured analysis, Database-centric architecture, ISO/IEC 42010, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Cleanroom software engineering, Quality attributes, Agile development, Entity–relationship model, Programming methodology, Predicate transformer semantics, Integrated development environment, ISO/IEC 12207, Software Architecture styles and patterns, Software quality, Abstraction layer, Software architecture recovery, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software documentation, Computer memory, Dining philosophers problem, Self-stabilizing system, Scaled Agile Framework, Test-driven development, Unbounded nondeterminism, UML tools, Agile software development, Weakest precondition calculus, Continuous Integration, Sleeping barber problem, Software system, Spiral model, Rule-based system, Producer–consumer problem, Functional specification, Service-oriented architecture, Model-driven development, Enterprise Architecture:
Software Architecture Critical Criteria:
Use past Software Architecture projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Architecture process?
– What business benefits will Software Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica Critical Criteria:
Learn from Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica planning and change contexts.
– What are the disruptive Software Architecture technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who needs to know about Software Architecture ?
– Why are Software Architecture skills important?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Examine Systems analysis management and secure Systems analysis creativity.
– Can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– How should Systems Analysis incorporate multisectoral components?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What are examples of nonmeasurable benefits of new systems?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– Why build the system?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software project management visions and figure out ways to motivate other Software project management users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Architecture information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What vendors make products that address the Software Architecture needs?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Architecture clearly defined?
Shlomi Dolev Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Shlomi Dolev projects and oversee Shlomi Dolev requirements.
– What threat is Software Architecture addressing?
– How much does Software Architecture help?
– How can we improve Software Architecture?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Own Software maintenance results and catalog Software maintenance activities.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Architecture objectives?
– Is a Software Architecture Team Work effort in place?
– Are there Software Architecture Models?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Unify Data validation decisions and mentor Data validation customer orientation.
– Does Software Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Software Architecture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Own Computer programming failures and report on setting up Computer programming without losing ground.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Architecture into the services that we provide?
– How would one define Software Architecture leadership?
Goto-less programming Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Goto-less programming adoptions and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are there recognized Software Architecture problems?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Systems architecture failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Systems architecture projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the barriers to increased Software Architecture production?
Software Requirements Specification Critical Criteria:
Merge Software Requirements Specification results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software Requirements Specification decisions.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Architecture ?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Architecture move?
– What is Effective Software Architecture?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Infer Extreme programming risks and tour deciding if Extreme programming progress is made.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Architecture?
– Why is Software Architecture important for you now?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Real-time computing Critical Criteria:
Look at Real-time computing tactics and handle a jump-start course to Real-time computing.
– Does Software Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Architecture?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Architecture leader?
Architecturally Significant Requirements Critical Criteria:
Track Architecturally Significant Requirements failures and look at the big picture.
Computer architecture Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer architecture leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Architecture moving forward?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software Architecture activities?
– How can you measure Software Architecture in a systematic way?
ISO/IEC 25010 Critical Criteria:
Guard ISO/IEC 25010 engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive ISO/IEC 25010 projects.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Architecture effort?
– What is the purpose of Software Architecture in relation to the mission?
Per Brinch Hansen Critical Criteria:
Discourse Per Brinch Hansen issues and tour deciding if Per Brinch Hansen progress is made.
– For your Software Architecture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Architecture leaders?
– Does the Software Architecture task fit the clients priorities?
Tracing garbage collection Critical Criteria:
Deduce Tracing garbage collection decisions and attract Tracing garbage collection skills.
– Why should we adopt a Software Architecture framework?
– What is our Software Architecture Strategy?
Deadly embrace Critical Criteria:
Nurse Deadly embrace decisions and oversee implementation of Deadly embrace.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– To what extent does management recognize Software Architecture as a tool to increase the results?
Systems science Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Systems science visions and slay a dragon.
– Is Software Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Architecture?
Cooperating sequential processes Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cooperating sequential processes projects and look in other fields.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Architecture processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
Backward compatibility Critical Criteria:
Jump start Backward compatibility tasks and devote time assessing Backward compatibility and its risk.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Architecture?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Architecture activities?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– How do we go about Securing Software Architecture?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Explore Domain-driven design goals and finalize the present value of growth of Domain-driven design.
Bounded buffer problem Critical Criteria:
Derive from Bounded buffer problem strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Bounded buffer problem skills.
– How do we measure improved Software Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do Software Architecture rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Is Supporting Software Architecture documentation required?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Confer over Capability Maturity Model Integration results and define Capability Maturity Model Integration competency-based leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Architecture is underway?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Architecture strengthening and reform?
Technical debt Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Technical debt failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Judge Team software process projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Team software process.
– What are current Software Architecture Paradigms?
Data structure Critical Criteria:
Boost Data structure goals and reduce Data structure costs.
– What if the needle in the haystack happens to be a complex data structure?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
– Do we all define Software Architecture in the same way?
Architectural pattern Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Architectural pattern issues and get the big picture.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Architecture been identified and analyzed?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Architecture study?
Solution space Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Solution space leadership and mentor Solution space customer orientation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Architecture values?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Use past Software testing tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software testing decisions.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Architecture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Frame Structured analysis decisions and shift your focus.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Architecture project manager?
– Are there Software Architecture problems defined?
Database-centric architecture Critical Criteria:
Audit Database-centric architecture projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Database-centric architecture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Architecture process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Architecture process available?
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Architecture?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Huddle over ISO/IEC 42010 risks and report on setting up ISO/IEC 42010 without losing ground.
– Do the Software Architecture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Microsoft Solutions Framework tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Microsoft Solutions Framework.
– How do we Improve Software Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cleanroom software engineering management and mentor Cleanroom software engineering customer orientation.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Architecture forward?
Quality attributes Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Quality attributes goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Quality attributes.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can you negotiate Software Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Agile development Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Agile development projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Agile development.
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What Agile Development technique is best suited to shift the focus on the end-user?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– And how many Agile development environments are exactly the same?
– Will Agile Development define a new set of process activities?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– What is our formula for success in Software Architecture ?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– So will Agile Development define a new set of process activities?
– How can we manage agile development?
– Agile Development -What does it mean?
– Why is Agile Development important?
– What is Agile Development?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Entity–relationship model decisions and oversee implementation of Entity–relationship model.
– How do we know that any Software Architecture analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How will you measure your Software Architecture effectiveness?
Programming methodology Critical Criteria:
Sort Programming methodology adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Programming methodology strategies.
– Will Software Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Architecture approaches/solutions?
– What about Software Architecture Analysis of results?
Predicate transformer semantics Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Predicate transformer semantics management and tour deciding if Predicate transformer semantics progress is made.
– Do those selected for the Software Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Software Architecture is all about?
– Does our organization need more Software Architecture education?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Use past Integrated development environment strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Integrated development environment strategies.
– Among the Software Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
ISO/IEC 12207 Critical Criteria:
Look at ISO/IEC 12207 leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive ISO/IEC 12207 projects.
– Consider your own Software Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Architecture process?
Software Architecture styles and patterns Critical Criteria:
Unify Software Architecture styles and patterns governance and proactively manage Software Architecture styles and patterns risks.
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software quality engagements and observe effective Software quality.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What are the business goals Software Architecture is aiming to achieve?
Abstraction layer Critical Criteria:
Explore Abstraction layer governance and pioneer acquisition of Abstraction layer systems.
– What are our Software Architecture Processes?
Software architecture recovery Critical Criteria:
Guide Software architecture recovery outcomes and tour deciding if Software architecture recovery progress is made.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
– How important is Software Architecture to the user organizations mission?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Accumulate ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 projects and observe effective ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– In what ways are Software Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the usability implications of Software Architecture actions?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Software documentation decisions and work towards be a leading Software documentation expert.
– What are the key elements of your Software Architecture performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Computer memory Critical Criteria:
Grasp Computer memory issues and find the essential reading for Computer memory researchers.
– How can the value of Software Architecture be defined?
Dining philosophers problem Critical Criteria:
Test Dining philosophers problem risks and reduce Dining philosophers problem costs.
Self-stabilizing system Critical Criteria:
Match Self-stabilizing system adoptions and revise understanding of Self-stabilizing system architectures.
– Does Software Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Scaled Agile Framework engagements and do something to it.
– Do we monitor the Software Architecture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who sets the Software Architecture standards?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Grasp Test-driven development tactics and grade techniques for implementing Test-driven development controls.
Unbounded nondeterminism Critical Criteria:
Dissect Unbounded nondeterminism engagements and separate what are the business goals Unbounded nondeterminism is aiming to achieve.
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Confer re UML tools tactics and mentor UML tools customer orientation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Architecture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Architecture project lifecycle?
– When a Software Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Drive Agile software development leadership and correct better engagement with Agile software development results.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How good are our agile methods?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– What makes agile better?
– What about large teams?
– What is Agility ?
Weakest precondition calculus Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Weakest precondition calculus tasks and do something to it.
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Judge Continuous Integration outcomes and oversee Continuous Integration requirements.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
– Is Software Architecture Required?
Sleeping barber problem Critical Criteria:
Steer Sleeping barber problem outcomes and shift your focus.
Software system Critical Criteria:
Map Software system strategies and proactively manage Software system risks.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Does the software system satisfy the expectations of the user?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Architecture Management?
– Is the software system functionally adequate?
– Is the software system productive?
– Is the software system efficient?
– Is the software system effective?
– Is the software system reliable?
– Is the software system usable?
– Is the software system safe?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Guide Spiral model outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Spiral model goal is.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Architecture processes?
– Have you identified your Software Architecture key performance indicators?
– What are internal and external Software Architecture relations?
Rule-based system Critical Criteria:
Categorize Rule-based system governance and correct better engagement with Rule-based system results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How is the value delivered by Software Architecture being measured?
Producer–consumer problem Critical Criteria:
Analyze Producer–consumer problem goals and mentor Producer–consumer problem customer orientation.
– How likely is the current Software Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Software Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the long-term Software Architecture goals?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Focus on Functional specification decisions and gather Functional specification models .
– How do we Identify specific Software Architecture investment and emerging trends?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Review Service-oriented architecture projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Service-oriented architecture projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Model-driven development failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Model-driven development.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software Architecture project?
– How to Secure Software Architecture?
Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Mine Enterprise Architecture management and catalog what business benefits will Enterprise Architecture goals deliver if achieved.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– Are we Assessing Software Architecture and Risk?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Architecture External links:
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Software Architecture: Meta and SOLID Principles in C# – Udemy
Software Architecture | Overview
Systems analysis External links:
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Shlomi Dolev External links:
Shlomi Dolev – Google Scholar Citations
Shlomi Dolev | Facebook
Self-Stabilization by Shlomi Dolev – Goodreads
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance Agreement Quote : EarthSoft
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Data validation External links:
Data Validation – OWASP
Data Validation – SCSEP Help
Excel Drop Down Lists – Data Validation
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Goto-less programming External links:
A linguistic contribution to GOTO-less programming
Systems architecture External links:
Systems Architecture, 7th Edition – Cengage
The US Navy — Fact File: Open Systems Architecture (OSA)
Software Requirements Specification External links:
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
Software Requirements Specification for Reports
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification (SRS) …
Extreme programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
Real-time computing External links:
In computer science, real-time computing (RTC), or reactive computing describes hardware and software systems subject to a “real-time constraint”, for example from event to system response. Real-time programs must guarantee response within specified time constraints, often referred to as “deadlines”.
Real-Time Computing – CHM Revolution – Computer …
ERIC – Real-Time Computing in Psychology at the …
Architecturally Significant Requirements External links:
Concept: Architecturally Significant Requirements
[PDF]Architecturally Significant Requirements, …
Computer architecture External links:
Lecture -1 Introduction to Computer Architecture – YouTube
What is Computer Architecture? – Definition from Techopedia
Computer Architecture Stony Brook Lab
ISO/IEC 25010 External links:
What is Comfort (ISO/IEC 25010) | IGI Global
ISO/IEC 25010:2011 Systems software engineering – …
What is Likeability (ISO/IEC 25010) | IGI Global
Per Brinch Hansen External links:
Per Brinch Hansen • IEEE Computer Society
Per Brinch Hansen’s Publications
Tracing garbage collection External links:
Reference counting vs. tracing garbage collection – Tcl
Deadly embrace External links:
Deadly Embrace | Intelligence Analysis and Reporting
Deadly Embrace (1989) – Free Full Movies Stream Online
[PDF]Deadly Embrace Deadly Embrace – 184.108.40.206
Systems science External links:
GEOGRAPHY 112-Earth Systems Science
Department of Coastal & Marine Systems Science
http://Systems theory is an interdisciplinary field that studies complex systems in nature, society, and science. More specifically, it is a conceptual framework by which one can analyze and/or describe any group of objects that work in concert to produce some result. Systems science.
Cooperating sequential processes External links:
Cooperating Sequential Processes | SpringerLink
Cooperating sequential processes (Book, 1965) …
Cooperating Sequential Processes | SpringerLink
Backward compatibility External links:
Xbox One Backward Compatibility | Xbox
Xbox One Backward Compatibility Game List – ign.com
Domain-driven design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Bounded buffer problem External links:
3 5 bounded buffer problem – YouTube
[PDF]Using Condition Variables The Bounded Buffer Problem
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Technical debt External links:
18F: Digital service delivery | What is technical debt?
What is Technical Debt? – Definition from Techopedia
18F: Digital service delivery | Managing technical debt
Team software process External links:
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
Data structure External links:
C++ Data Structures – tutorialspoint.com
Data structures – C++ Tutorials
Architectural pattern External links:
Chapter 9 – Architectural Pattern of an Animal
[PDF]Peer: an Architectural Pattern – The Hillside Group
Beauty and the Brick: Architectural Pattern Books
Solution space External links:
MTN Solution Space – Home | Facebook
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Tools & Test Management Software | Zephyr
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
ISO/IEC 42010 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 42010 – Revolvy
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Microsoft Solutions Framework Team Model and Team System
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech …
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Quality attributes External links:
National Exercise Program Quality Attributes | FEMA.gov
Chapter 16: Quality Attributes
Critical Quality Attributes – Amgen Biosimilars
Agile development External links:
Chapter 4 – Agile Development Flashcards | Quizlet
Debunking 4 Myths of Agile Development on the Mainframe
Omaha Agile Development (Omaha, NE) | Meetup
Programming methodology External links:
Programming Methodology – Stanford Engineering …
Programming Methodology – iTunes – Apple
What is Programming Methodology – Chegg Tutors | …
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
ISO/IEC 12207 External links:
ISO/IEC 12207:2008 System Life Cycle Processes
http://The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle processes is an international standard for software lifecycle processes. It aims to be the standard that defines all the tasks required for developing and maintaining software.
[PDF]ISO/IEC 12207:2008 — IEEE Std 12208-2008 – Techstreet
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Abstraction layer External links:
What’s a Hardware Abstraction Layer & why should you …
What is Abstraction Layer? – The Customize Windows
Software architecture recovery External links:
[PDF]On Modeling Software Architecture Recovery as …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Progress® Software Documentation
Computer memory External links:
Best Computer Memory 2017 – Top-Rated DDR4 RAM Kits
How to Clean Up Computer Memory Space | Chron.com
Laptop Memory/RAM : Computer Memory – Micro Center
Dining philosophers problem External links:
ThreadMentor : The Dining Philosophers Problem: The …
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
What is Scaled Agile Framework? – Quora
Story – Scaled Agile Framework
SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework – QAI Global Institute
UML tools External links:
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
Weakest precondition calculus External links:
The Weakest Precondition Calculus – DIMACS
[PDF]The weakest precondition calculus: Recursion and …
A weakest precondition calculus for BUnity – ScienceDirect
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Sleeping barber problem External links:
What is SLEEPING BARBER PROBLEM? What does …
Sleeping barber problem | Hacker News
The Sleeping Barber Problem by JL Cabacungan on Prezi
Software system External links:
Grant Management Software System | eCivis
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Rule-based system External links:
What is Rule-Based System | IGI Global
What is a rule-based system? – Jocelyn Ireson-Paine
What is RULE-BASED SYSTEM – Science Dictionary
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Sample Functional Specification – getsp.sbisite.com
http://getsp.sbisite.com/SBI/IT/Shared Documents/IT FuncSpec.pdf
Model-driven development External links:
Agile Model-Driven Development
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Enterprise Architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge (EABOK) | Home