What is involved in Population Health Management Platforms
Find out what the related areas are that Population Health Management Platforms connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Population Health Management Platforms thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Population Health Management Platforms journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Population Health Management Platforms leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Population Health Management Platforms related domains to cover and 38 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Population Health Management Platforms, Medecision, Accountable care organization, CERECONS, Philadelphia, Software as a service:
Population Health Management Platforms Critical Criteria:
Focus on Population Health Management Platforms governance and get answers.
– Can we add value to the current Population Health Management Platforms decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Population Health Management Platforms study?
– How will you measure your Population Health Management Platforms effectiveness?
Medecision Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Medecision decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Medecision results.
– What are our needs in relation to Population Health Management Platforms skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do the Population Health Management Platforms decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– To what extent does management recognize Population Health Management Platforms as a tool to increase the results?
Accountable care organization Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Accountable care organization outcomes and point out Accountable care organization tensions in leadership.
– Who are the credentialing and peer review decision-makers, i.e., those individuals or committees responsible for developing standards, reviewing practitioners, and taking action -and what is the source of their authority?
– Will hospitals be willing to embrace a true ACO structure, which will likely drive down hospitalization?
– Patient Engagement – How can your compensation be based on outcomes when the patient is not in the game?
– How are Accountable Care Organizations ACOs different than Health Maintenance Organizations HMOs?
– What are the enforcement tools and consequences for failing to meet the ACOs quality standards?
– What are some new technologies and methodologies that are disrupting the healthcare industry?
– Do Payment Models Require Lock-In Of Patients To Specific Providers?
– How can ACOs maintain patient satisfaction and engagement?
– What rights and protections will members in ACOs have?
– What Are the Essential Elements of a Successful ACO?
– What continuity of care requirements will ACOs have?
– Do you plan to expand this project if successful?
– Investment – Any ACO upfront cost obligations?
– What forms of organizations may become an ACO?
– What would help overcome these barriers?
– What are my duties if the ACO dissolves?
– What Problems are We Trying to Fix?
– How do the AKS laws affect ACOs?
– What are the ACO models?
– Why Accountable Care?
CERECONS Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on CERECONS adoptions and maintain CERECONS for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Population Health Management Platforms services/products?
– Is Population Health Management Platforms Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How to deal with Population Health Management Platforms Changes?
Philadelphia Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Philadelphia tactics and perfect Philadelphia conflict management.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Population Health Management Platforms project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Population Health Management Platforms project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Population Health Management Platforms is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Population Health Management Platforms activities?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Understand Software as a service quality and gather practices for scaling Software as a service.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Is Supporting Population Health Management Platforms documentation required?
– Is the scope of Population Health Management Platforms defined?
– Are there Population Health Management Platforms Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Population Health Management Platforms Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Medecision External links:
Medecision – Official Site
Careers Center – Medecision Open Positions
Financial Dashboards – Executive View – Medecision JIRA
Accountable care organization External links:
Home | BJC Accountable Care Organization
Software as a service External links:
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform