What is involved in Process Architect
Find out what the related areas are that Process Architect connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Process Architect thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Process architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Process architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Process Architect related domains to cover and 40 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Process Architect, Solution architect, Applications architecture, Enterprise architecture, Information technology, Invitation to tender, Solution architecture, Systems development life cycle:
Process Architect Critical Criteria:
Discourse Process Architect visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Process Architect strategies.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Process Architect does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we Improve Process Architect service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with Process Architect Changes?
Solution architect Critical Criteria:
Study Solution architect tactics and look at the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Process Architect. How do we gain traction?
– Why are Process Architect skills important?
Applications architecture Critical Criteria:
Confer over Applications architecture results and assess what counts with Applications architecture that we are not counting.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Process Architect goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– In what ways are Process Architect vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Process Architect study?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Grasp Enterprise architecture tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Enterprise architecture.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Process Architect ?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– To what extent does management recognize Process Architect as a tool to increase the results?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– What are the short and long-term Process Architect goals?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Unify Information technology planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Information technology information.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Process Architect processes of our organization?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Process Architect requirements in detail?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– How can we improve Process Architect?
Invitation to tender Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Invitation to tender leadership and secure Invitation to tender creativity.
– How do we manage Process Architect Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does the Process Architect task fit the clients priorities?
Solution architecture Critical Criteria:
Investigate Solution architecture outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Solution architecture.
– How important is Process Architect to the user organizations mission?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Frame Systems development life cycle projects and test out new things.
– In the case of a Process Architect project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Process Architect project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Process Architect project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Process Architect is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Process architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Solution architect External links:
SAP Solution Architect – Capgemini Finland
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Software | iServer | Orbus Software
Enterprise Architecture Conference
Information technology External links:
Information Technology :: University of Rochester
SUNY Information Technology Services Status
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Invitation to tender External links:
Invitation to tender (ITT) – Procurement Portal
Tender Process – Invitation To Tender – Method123
Invitation to Tender – Procurement Portal
Solution architecture External links:
Solution Architecture – Gartner IT Glossary
Systems development life cycle External links:
Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – Bender RBT