Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transportation Spend Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transportation Spend Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transportation Spend Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transportation Spend Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transportation Spend Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Transportation Spend Management with what users do day-to-day?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How are the Transportation Spend Management’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is the Transportation Spend Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Why Measure?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Transportation Spend Management team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What is the Transportation Spend Management sustainability risk?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transportation Spend Management book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transportation Spend Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transportation Spend Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transportation Spend Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transportation Spend Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transportation Spend Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transportation Spend Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transportation Spend Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Transportation Spend Management project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Transportation Spend Management project staff does this specific process affect?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Transportation Spend Management project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Transportation Spend Management project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Transportation Spend Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transportation Spend Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transportation Spend Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transportation Spend Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transportation Spend Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transportation Spend Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transportation Spend Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transportation Spend Management project with this in-depth Transportation Spend Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transportation Spend Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transportation Spend Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transportation Spend Management investments work better.
This Transportation Spend Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.