Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Triple bottom line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Triple bottom line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Triple bottom line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Triple bottom line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Triple bottom line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Is Triple bottom line linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Triple bottom line product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Triple bottom line workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- When a Triple bottom line manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Triple bottom line book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Triple bottom line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Triple bottom line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Triple bottom line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Triple bottom line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Triple bottom line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Triple bottom line Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Triple bottom line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Triple bottom line project?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Triple bottom line project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Triple bottom line project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Triple bottom line project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Triple bottom line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Triple bottom line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Triple bottom line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Triple bottom line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Triple bottom line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Triple bottom line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Triple bottom line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Triple bottom line project with this in-depth Triple bottom line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Triple bottom line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Triple bottom line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Triple bottom line investments work better.
This Triple bottom line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.