Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Trusted Solaris Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Trusted Solaris related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Trusted Solaris specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Trusted Solaris Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Trusted Solaris improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who controls the risk?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Trusted Solaris?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Trusted Solaris workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Who are the Trusted Solaris improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What should be measured?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How do the Trusted Solaris results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Trusted Solaris results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Trusted Solaris book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Trusted Solaris self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Trusted Solaris Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Trusted Solaris areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Trusted Solaris Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Trusted Solaris projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Trusted Solaris Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Trusted Solaris project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Trusted Solaris project and Excel to assist in Trusted Solaris project risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Trusted Solaris project or non-Trusted Solaris project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Trusted Solaris Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Trusted Solaris project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Trusted Solaris project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Trusted Solaris project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Trusted Solaris project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Trusted Solaris project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Trusted Solaris project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Trusted Solaris project with this in-depth Trusted Solaris Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Trusted Solaris projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Trusted Solaris and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Trusted Solaris investments work better.
This Trusted Solaris All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.