Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Twin prime Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Twin prime related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Twin prime specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Twin prime Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Twin prime improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How would one define Twin prime leadership?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Have all basic functions of Twin prime been defined?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is maximizing Twin prime protection the same as minimizing Twin prime loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Twin prime book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Twin prime self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Twin prime Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Twin prime areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Twin prime Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Twin prime projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Twin prime Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Twin prime project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Twin prime project follow the same process?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Twin prime project?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Twin prime projects (or modify existing Twin prime projects) in the next 3 months?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Twin prime project?
Step-by-step and complete Twin prime Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Twin prime project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Twin prime project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Twin prime project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Twin prime project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Twin prime project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Twin prime project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Twin prime project with this in-depth Twin prime Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Twin prime projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Twin prime and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Twin prime investments work better.
This Twin prime All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.