Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UMA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any UMA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UMA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UMA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 869 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UMA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 869 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing UMA? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How do you use UMA data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How can you negotiate UMA successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What is the risk?
- To what extent does management recognize UMA as a tool to increase the results?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of UMA’s gains?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UMA book in PDF containing 869 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your UMA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UMA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UMA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UMA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UMA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UMA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 UMA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the UMA project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the UMA project?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the UMA project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the UMA project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the UMA project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
Step-by-step and complete UMA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UMA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UMA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UMA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UMA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UMA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UMA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UMA project with this in-depth UMA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UMA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UMA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UMA investments work better.
This UMA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.