Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UTM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any UTM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UTM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UTM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 767 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UTM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 767 standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are the short and long-term UTM goals?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Strategic planning -UTM relations
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What are the disruptive UTM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of UTM? If so, when did it change and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UTM book in PDF containing 767 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your UTM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UTM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UTM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UTM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UTM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UTM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 UTM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for the organizations major activities?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this UTM project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this UTM project?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the UTM project?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify UTM project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
Step-by-step and complete UTM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UTM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UTM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UTM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UTM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UTM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UTM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UTM project with this in-depth UTM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UTM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UTM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UTM investments work better.
This UTM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.