Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 917 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 917 standard requirements:
- Has management conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the entirety of enterprise Risk Management at least once every three years or sooner if a major strategy or management change occurs, a program is added or deleted, changes in economic or political conditions exist, or changes in operations or methods of processing information have occurred?
- Have the it security cost for the any investment/project been integrated in to the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
- Worth what paid for (wwpf): the quantitative evaluation by a person in your customer segment of the question: considering the products and services that we offer, are they worth what clients pay for them?
- Identification of the particulars of the monitoring, evaluation, and control efforts that will be employed to appraise the effectiveness of all imc program elements used. what is to be tested?
- Do both supervisors and employee self-reports feel that their group and individual performance evaluations indicate they are successful in meeting the goals & objectives of their current jobs?
- Should the regulatory-compliance evaluation factors simply list check boxes for compliance, or list more detailed factors such as estimated timing and cost of regulatory compliance?
- For web-based applications, is the use of orphan pages (i.e., pages that do not afford the user a clear way of navigating back to the homepage or other relevant areas) avoided or minimized?
- The validity of usability problems is an important question: WiIl they in fact present problems to real users, and to what degree do they constitute the complete set of usability problems?
- Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
- Please describe the steps you took to implement broadbanding as part of a human resource competency project. For example, do you have a competency-based evaluation system in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Valuation book in PDF containing 917 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Activity Attributes: Does the organization of the data change its meaning?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Valuation project plan execution?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Valuation project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Valuation project schedule available for all Valuation project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to us (lowest level only)?
- Variance Analysis: Do the rates and prices remain constant throughout the year?
Step-by-step and complete Valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Valuation project with this in-depth Valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Valuation investments work better.
This Valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.