Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical vEPC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any vEPC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated vEPC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the vEPC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which vEPC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of vEPC? If so, when did it change and why?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the vEPC team, vEPC itself?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom vEPC project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the vEPC book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your vEPC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the vEPC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which vEPC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough vEPC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage vEPC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step vEPC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 vEPC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the vEPC projects life cycle?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a vEPC project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved vEPC project stakeholders and work groups committed to the vEPC project?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
Step-by-step and complete vEPC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 vEPC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 vEPC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 vEPC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 vEPC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 vEPC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 vEPC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any vEPC project with this in-depth vEPC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose vEPC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in vEPC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make vEPC investments work better.
This vEPC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.