Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Video Chat Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Video Chat related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Video Chat specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Video Chat Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Video Chat improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Video Chat strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Video Chat activities?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Video Chat project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are our needs in relation to Video Chat skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How will you measure the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Video Chat book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Video Chat self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Video Chat Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Video Chat areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Video Chat Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Video Chat projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Video Chat Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Video Chat project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Video Chat project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Video Chat project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Video Chat project plan?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Video Chat project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Video Chat project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Video Chat Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Video Chat project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Video Chat project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Video Chat project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Video Chat project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Video Chat project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Video Chat project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Video Chat project with this in-depth Video Chat Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Video Chat projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Video Chat and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Video Chat investments work better.
This Video Chat All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.