Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Visual Basic for Applications VBA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Visual Basic for Applications VBA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Visual Basic for Applications VBA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Visual Basic for Applications VBA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Visual Basic for Applications VBA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Visual Basic for Applications VBA strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What is Visual Basic for Applications VBA’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do you assess your Visual Basic for Applications VBA workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What are your key Visual Basic for Applications VBA organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Why are Visual Basic for Applications VBA skills important?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Visual Basic for Applications VBA book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Visual Basic for Applications VBA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Visual Basic for Applications VBA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Visual Basic for Applications VBA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Visual Basic for Applications VBA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Visual Basic for Applications VBA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Visual Basic for Applications VBA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Visual Basic for Applications VBA project plan execution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Visual Basic for Applications VBA project within budget?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Visual Basic for Applications VBA project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Visual Basic for Applications VBA project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
Step-by-step and complete Visual Basic for Applications VBA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Visual Basic for Applications VBA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Visual Basic for Applications VBA project with this in-depth Visual Basic for Applications VBA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Visual Basic for Applications VBA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Visual Basic for Applications VBA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Visual Basic for Applications VBA investments work better.
This Visual Basic for Applications VBA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.