Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMware ESX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMware ESX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMware ESX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMware ESX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware ESX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Server virtualization; How many servers do you use for server virtualization (example: vmware ESXi) for failover, high availability, mirroring?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is there a VMware ESX Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- how many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
- Is the VMware ESX process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMware ESX book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VMware ESX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMware ESX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMware ESX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware ESX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMware ESX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMware ESX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VMware ESX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next VMware ESX project?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Project Schedule: Is VMware ESX project work proceeding in accordance with the original VMware ESX project schedule?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of VMware ESX project management life cycle?
- Closing Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
Step-by-step and complete VMware ESX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMware ESX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMware ESX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMware ESX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMware ESX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMware ESX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMware ESX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMware ESX project with this in-depth VMware ESX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware ESX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware ESX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMware ESX investments work better.
This VMware ESX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.