Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Voice of the Customer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Voice of the Customer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Voice of the Customer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Voice of the Customer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice of the Customer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How are you getting the voice of the customer into design specifications in product development?
- What is the best sentiment and text analytics software for a voice of the customer voc program?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Voice of the Customer: How do you obtain and use information from your customers?
- Voice of the Customer: How do you obtain information from your customers?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Voice of the Customer book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Voice of the Customer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Voice of the Customer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Voice of the Customer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice of the Customer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Voice of the Customer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Voice of the Customer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Voice of the Customer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Voice of the Customer project schedule available for all Voice of the Customer project team members to review?
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the Voice of the Customer project within 40 weeks?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Voice of the Customer project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
Step-by-step and complete Voice of the Customer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Voice of the Customer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Voice of the Customer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Voice of the Customer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Voice of the Customer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Voice of the Customer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Voice of the Customer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Voice of the Customer project with this in-depth Voice of the Customer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice of the Customer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice of the Customer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Voice of the Customer investments work better.
This Voice of the Customer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.