Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web application development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web application development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web application development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web application development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web application development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- What about Web application development Analysis of results?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What should we stop doing?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Web application development team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Web application development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How frequently do you track Web application development measures?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What is an unallowable cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web application development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web application development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web application development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web application development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web application development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web application development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web application development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web application development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Web application development project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you delegate tasks such as taking meeting minutes, presenting a topic and soliciting input?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation Notice how many choices are half right?
- Initiating Process Group: Which of Six Sigmas DMAIC phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are critical to quality?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Web application development project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Web application development project purposes different than a previously authorized Web application development project?
Step-by-step and complete Web application development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web application development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web application development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web application development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web application development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web application development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web application development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web application development project with this in-depth Web application development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web application development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web application development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web application development investments work better.
This Web application development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.