Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web-Scale IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web-Scale IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web-Scale IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web-Scale IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 830 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web-Scale IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 830 standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Web-Scale IT team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What about Web-Scale IT Analysis of results?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Are there Web-Scale IT problems defined?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Are accountability and ownership for Web-Scale IT clearly defined?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web-Scale IT book in PDF containing 830 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web-Scale IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web-Scale IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web-Scale IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web-Scale IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web-Scale IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web-Scale IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web-Scale IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Web-Scale IT project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Web-Scale IT project?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Web-Scale IT project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you discuss all weaknesses, significant weaknesses, and deficiencies?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Web-Scale IT project decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Web-Scale IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web-Scale IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web-Scale IT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web-Scale IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web-Scale IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web-Scale IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web-Scale IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web-Scale IT project with this in-depth Web-Scale IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web-Scale IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web-Scale IT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web-Scale IT investments work better.
This Web-Scale IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.