Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wet process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wet process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wet process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wet process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wet process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- How do we keep improving Wet process?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Wet process?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Wet process values?
- Does the Wet process performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What is Tricky About This?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wet process book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wet process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wet process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wet process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wet process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wet process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wet process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wet process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Wet process project work proceeding in accordance with the original Wet process project schedule?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Wet process project?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Wet process project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Wet process project manager?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Wet process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wet process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wet process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wet process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wet process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wet process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wet process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wet process project with this in-depth Wet process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wet process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wet process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wet process investments work better.
This Wet process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.