Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wi-Fi positioning system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wi-Fi positioning system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wi-Fi positioning system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wi-Fi positioning system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wi-Fi positioning system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What will drive Wi-Fi positioning system change?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Which Wi-Fi positioning system goals are the most important?
- How can skill-level changes improve Wi-Fi positioning system?
- How do you measure success?
- How does Wi-Fi positioning system integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Wi-Fi positioning system processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wi-Fi positioning system book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wi-Fi positioning system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wi-Fi positioning system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wi-Fi positioning system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wi-Fi positioning system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wi-Fi positioning system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wi-Fi positioning system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wi-Fi positioning system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement processes well organized and documented?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Wi-Fi positioning system project?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Procurement Audit: Is the approval graduated according to the amount disbursed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Wi-Fi positioning system project progress?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Wi-Fi positioning system project management process group is the detailed Wi-Fi positioning system project budget created?
Step-by-step and complete Wi-Fi positioning system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wi-Fi positioning system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wi-Fi positioning system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wi-Fi positioning system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wi-Fi positioning system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wi-Fi positioning system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wi-Fi positioning system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wi-Fi positioning system project with this in-depth Wi-Fi positioning system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wi-Fi positioning system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wi-Fi positioning system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wi-Fi positioning system investments work better.
This Wi-Fi positioning system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.