Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wi-SUN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wi-SUN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wi-SUN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wi-SUN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 789 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wi-SUN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 789 standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Wi-SUN as a tool to increase the results?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Wi-SUN processes of our organization?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- For your Wi-SUN project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Wi-SUN services/products?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wi-SUN book in PDF containing 789 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wi-SUN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wi-SUN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wi-SUN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wi-SUN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wi-SUN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wi-SUN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wi-SUN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is Wi-SUN project work proceeding in accordance with the original Wi-SUN project schedule?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Wi-SUN project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Wi-SUN project or audit?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Wi-SUN project and how long is it?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
Step-by-step and complete Wi-SUN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wi-SUN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wi-SUN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wi-SUN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wi-SUN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wi-SUN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wi-SUN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wi-SUN project with this in-depth Wi-SUN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wi-SUN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wi-SUN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wi-SUN investments work better.
This Wi-SUN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.