Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical XMPP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any XMPP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated XMPP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the XMPP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which XMPP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- How can you measure XMPP in a systematic way?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does XMPP leverage and how?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing XMPP?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Does XMPP appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What process should we select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the XMPP book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your XMPP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the XMPP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which XMPP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough XMPP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage XMPP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step XMPP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 XMPP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the XMPP project approach and development strategy of the XMPP project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving XMPP project communications?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the XMPP project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete XMPP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 XMPP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 XMPP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 XMPP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 XMPP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 XMPP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 XMPP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any XMPP project with this in-depth XMPP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose XMPP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in XMPP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make XMPP investments work better.
This XMPP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.