Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Your Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Your Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Your Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Your Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Your Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- It’s important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
- The goal of a disaster recovery plan is to minimize the costs resulting from losses of, or damages to, the resources or capabilities of your IT facilities. The success of any disaster recovery plan depends a great deal on being able to determine the risks associated with data loss. What is the impact to our business if the data is lost?
- A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that’s going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say “is that what gives us the competitive edge?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Are your business circumstances fully understood and appreciated by the service provider company, and does it proactively work with you to devise the solution which is best fit for you?
- Many warehouses run quite well with warehousing functionality from OMS or ERP. So, how do you know whether your business can benefit from a warehouse management system?
- Given that you have several areas of strategic focus; markets, technologies or product types; what major initiatives must you undertake in order to be successful?
- How often do you conduct a thorough review of your BCP policies, procedures, guidelines and plans to ensure they continue to fit your business needs and realities?
- From the development stage to marketing and beyond, this will help you develop a program that attracts more Your Business success and boosts your business’s revenue
- Do you think about how critical your business information is and how important your systems and processes are whenever you evaluate changes to supplier services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Your Business book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Your Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Your Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Your Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Your Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Your Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Your Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Your Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the Your Business project resources adequate?
- Scope Management Plan: Are measurements and feedback mechanisms incorporated in tracking work effort & refining work estimating techniques?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the team’s purpose and goals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Your Business project purposes different than the previously authorized Your Business project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Your Business project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete Your Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Your Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Your Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Your Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Your Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Your Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Your Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Your Business project with this in-depth Your Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Your Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Your Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Your Business investments work better.
This Your Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.