Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ZipBooks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ZipBooks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ZipBooks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ZipBooks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ZipBooks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- How can the value of ZipBooks be defined?
- Is ZipBooks dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- How do your measurements capture actionable ZipBooks information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What are the challenges?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ZipBooks project manager?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ZipBooks book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ZipBooks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ZipBooks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ZipBooks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ZipBooks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ZipBooks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ZipBooks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ZipBooks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the ZipBooks project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the ZipBooks project?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the ZipBooks project include any significant risks to safety?
- Quality Management Plan: How many ZipBooks project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the ZipBooks project?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
Step-by-step and complete ZipBooks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ZipBooks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ZipBooks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ZipBooks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ZipBooks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ZipBooks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ZipBooks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ZipBooks project with this in-depth ZipBooks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ZipBooks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ZipBooks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ZipBooks investments work better.
This ZipBooks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.